News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New commercial

Started by Sitara, August 13, 2008, 02:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sitara

When George got to work today he was accosted by his boss calling him "Mr. Famous TV Star Man" because apparently he and I are near the end of the new fest commercial.  I have yet to see this, so I don't know what we are doing or anything like that.  I checked the MNRF site and they don't have it up yet, so I guess I'll just have to wait until it's on.  Damn...this means I have to watch something other than the Olympics.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Random Girl

if you email the marketing crew they will probably send it to you.  Orley sent me last year's after I found out I was in it and apparently I'm either in this new one or they revamped last years to include the new dates.

If you get a copy send it to me will ya?
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Sitara

Good idea!  I will totally send you a copy if I can get one.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Will Gamwell

groomporter

Anyone know what channel their on. I have yet to see a TV ad or hear anything on radio.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Lord Figaro

I was pretty sure I saw one running on Fox 9 once already.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Muffin

Just saw the old one from last year on Sunday or Monday night on the History Channel... First advertising I've seen this year...

Still did the little *squuuueee* when it came on though!
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Erynn

If it gets put online, could someone post a link? I don't have cable. :(

Will Gamwell

Ditto on the "no cable".

I do believe someone told me it was on channel 5 as well.

Erynn

If I'm lucky I'll get KTTC (Rochester). And if I move my antenna to just the right spot, I also pick up two religious channels....

ladiedragon

Nessa! and Jib! You guys were jsut on tv in the commercial! on the Sci-fi channel!

Noble Dreg

Never actually wanted to see a commercial before!  I'll be watching SciFi all night now!
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Lord Figaro

Sci Fi, that was the other place I thought I saw it as well. Pardon me POOOT "brain fart"
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Random Girl

I've gotten like 5 texts saying I'm on the commercial..I was on last years and I have a copy of that (and baron has it on his server I think) But yeah I'd love to see this years to see if I made it two years in a row.
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Rage

I think the one LD & I saw was last years.