News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renstock fall 08

Started by mumsies, August 13, 2008, 04:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor M

We'll have to squeeze it in around a high school football game, but Angela and I will be there, at least for a little while.

*** UPDATE *** They moved the football game to Thursday!!!  So all three of us can be there Friday.  Huzzah!
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

TiaLD77

Hi Mumsie, I do believe Brad & I will be there, I dont remember from last year does your spot have hook ups for crock pots?
If it does I can bring something hot & cheesy...if not, it will most likely be cool & fruity
I want to play with your head like a drunk kitten:)

anne of oaktower

Quote from: TiaLD77 on September 02, 2008, 08:43:37 PM
Hi Mumsie, I do believe Brad & I will be there, I dont remember from last year does your spot have hook ups for crock pots?
If it does I can bring something hot & cheesy...if not, it will most likely be cool & fruity

cool & fruity...sounds like you and Brad  ;)  I'm going to let you two decide which of you is which  :P

(j/k)
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

mumsies

Terry-the music is more than enough contribution from the Griffith family....the rest of this gang I know will help keep the pantry full!

Kilted One...absolutely, I am trying to give everyone enough notice to change any plans, write it in ink....make sure they have that night free.....

What makes this gathering so special is all of you being here! I know there are some that the date is just not going to work for, but I am hoping that we have a good crowd...and those that can't be here, I hope they know they will be missed.

Let's make this a long list! See you next weekend.....

mumsies

Tia-as far as hook ups, not sure, have a generator, but don't know the details. I do have several of the sterno trays...to keep things warm, but will check with Mr. Mumsies on availability of power, and get back to everyone on that.

Scarlett

Sounds like you guys will have fun.  I'm afraid I can't join in though.  Now that school has started, so have the activities.  I'll be taking the lad to a scouting event that night.

But I look forward to seeing everyone bright-eyed and bushy-tailed the following morning for tailgate!  LOL.
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

TiaLD77

Quote from: mumsies on September 02, 2008, 09:18:56 PM
Tia-as far as hook ups, not sure, have a generator, but don't know the details. I do have several of the sterno trays...to keep things warm, but will check with Mr. Mumsies on availability of power, and get back to everyone on that.

OOH Sterno, Had not thought of that.....so I could bring both!

Anne.....if you havent figured out who is wich by now.....you will never know ;)
I want to play with your head like a drunk kitten:)

Scotsman

Don't forget to put us down!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Mistress Charlotte

Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Morwyn

Quote from: Scarlett on September 03, 2008, 09:13:36 AM

But I look forward to seeing everyone bright-eyed and bushy-tailed the following morning for tailgate!  LOL.

Brad and I won't be able to make it either  :(  ... however....I do want to re-emphasize Scarlett's post.....no excuses for early morning tailgate on Saturday!!

Quiet One

I should be there, propbably around 8pm.  Don't know who, if anyone, will be tagging along.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Kip

put me down I may have Azara as well

Sarai

I think it has been decided that Jaya, Sadira and myself will be there.

Oh and Rafi, too, I suppose, since husbands usually come along.

mumsies

I've been trying to keep the list updated just by edits...so refer back to keep an eye on the guest list...and keep it growing. See you all this weekend-sorry I didn't get to be there for long the past weekend-had my home office repainted and remodeled and I was closed for business until it was all done. Well, not completely done, but reopened today, and the storm managed to zap my new computer...ugh. Still trying to get things back in place, but taking it day by day. Looking forward to bringing a whole gang this weekend!

Angus_Cutter

I am pretty sure that Mip, the Rat Catcher, and I will be coming... we might have one or two more. I'll try to find out tonight.