News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renstock fall 08

Started by mumsies, August 13, 2008, 04:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumsies

Well, the guest list is still looking a bit empty...any of you out there planning to make it but haven't posted yet? Lady Guinness let me know this week that other plans interfered, and they will not be able to attend, but will see everyone on Saturday. I know it's a busy time.

If you haven't replied, please do, so that those bringing food can have an idea of how much they need.

Things to remember: Way up the dirt road, not necessarily four wheel drive, but need to drive with caution...especially if your vehicle sits low. Anyone who does not want to drive clear up the hill, you can park below, call cell phone, and someone will pick you up.

BYOB (Mumsies pub a bit short on supplies this year.

Covered dish or snacks appreciated

If possible, bring a lawn chair...never have enough of those.

Remember....primitive, tiki torch walk to the privy, tents are welcome.

I will try to bring along directions and more invites with info to faire this weekend..with contact information. You can also send me a ren message or email. bonniecousins@gmail.com

See you tomorrow, most of the gang coming along...we can make our own little parade!

mumsies

I received sad news today-Mistress Charlotte will most likely not be able to attend. Please keep her and family in your thoughts...her father passed away, and she has been away....to return this weekend.

Professor M

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

kilted one

What time exactly is this going to be starting?
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

mumsies

sorry.....start time, 6:00 p.m. til whenever you all can say goodnite. I know not everyone will make it that early, but wanted to make it convenient for those that could arrive early.

kilted one

Also, not to be a downer, but is garb required?  We are looking at our weekend and it is filling up rapidly.  Thanks.
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Professor M

KO, don't bother wearing garb.  We wear the garb enough all weekend.  Renstock is a chance to socialize as real people for a change.  No one is getting thrown out for what they're wearing.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

mumsies

Yeah, what he said! This a chance for those of you who are working the faire to relax and visit with people you don't have the time to visit during faire...no garb required! We save that for the winter party, when everyone is anxious to pull the garb back out and dust the mothballs off!

TiaLD77

Is anybody else camping? to Tent or Hotel...that is the question
I want to play with your head like a drunk kitten:)