News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Acorn Wood

Started by Amras Elfwine, May 10, 2008, 09:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amras Elfwine

Come and play with us in the Ocala...I'm Spyro T. Bushtail, the guy you see hanging off the end of Am's walking stick most of the time (When old Am isn't hanging off of it himself.) I invite you to play here in the Ocala as you will...No peeking under my kilt...

R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Elinor Hakebourne

*Bramble Blossombark, Earth faerie, peeks into the Acorn Wood* Hello? *dances over to Spyro* Pleased to meet you!

analise

Spyro! I've missed you! :D

Amras Elfwine

Spyro has been meaning to talk to you about making cookies...with...(wait for it)...NUTS in them...

Hello, lovely Analise!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

Trillium

*skitters down the tree and envelops the squirrel in a big hug*
So glad you found us!! 
We were floating thru some strange time warp for a while but the magic seems to have settled down.
Got faerie dust?

Amras Elfwine

Great...Spyro can't get enough fae hugs...kinda like me...Trill, its truely grand to be here with you.
The time warp was scary. Very scary!
But, life goes on. One of the great things about the fae is their optimism, and we surely do need it now.
So, how about a game of squirrel tag?

Your it!!

*Spyro tags Trill, and scurries up the nearest oak...*  :o

Its so good to be home...
R/F member since 2004

Lady Guinness

Spyro, I can't wait to see you!! I'll have to send a hug through Amras to you!

Trillium

*skitters over to Bramble and tags her head*

YOU'RE IT!! :D
Got faerie dust?

Elinor Hakebourne

*Bramble dances around the Wood, trying to find someone to tag...Then, seeing Analise sitting by a tree, she tags her* Tag! You're it! :)

Amras Elfwine

Lady G, as you know, Spyro is never far away.  8)

The sun is out! YES!!
R/F member since 2004

Queen Bonnie

OOOH! Squirrel Tag? Can I play too! Spyro is a cutie!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Amras Elfwine

Yes, please join in, lass...Spyro has been trying to teach me how to flick my tail...good tail flicking is, evidently, absolutely necessary in "Squirrel Tag"...or, perhaps the little blighter is just "pulling a good one" on me... 8)
R/F member since 2004

anne of oaktower

*It would appear that my previous post has disappeared into the mist in this magical wood...I shall post it again.

Greetings, Master Amras and Sir Spyro.  'Tis an honour to meet thee.  *Anne offers her hand to Amras...and the other hand - full of nuts, of course - to Spyro*

As one who comes from the oaktower, I find myself most at home in the woodlands with the animals and the fae.  Amras, perhaps as Lord of the Squirrels, you might be willing to aid me in beseeching the good Queen Bonnie to appoint me Royal Protector of Chipmunks (and other assorted four-footed furries)? 

May I stay and visit awhile in these wonderful woods?

A/O

aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Amras Elfwine

You are certainly welcome to stay in our wood with us for as long as it pleases you.
And, though I would never speak for the Queen, I'm sure that she will take your request under advisement.

Chipmunks are very, very special!

We welcome you and your gifts! Spyro is kinda spoiled...:-)
R/F member since 2004

anne of oaktower

Thank you, Amras.  You are quite kind.  I have petitioned the good Queen for my royal appointment and am anxiously awaiting her reply.  Chipmunks are indeed quite special, and they speak highly of you, as well.
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."