News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A pirate Introduction

Started by Rage, May 10, 2008, 09:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rage

By the horns of Nick, I'm free to say we pirates have a new ship an shes a beauty. It is plain beyond dispute that the pirates number has grown.

Listen here all ye who enter methinks an accord should be set in this place at this time. Now then the accord be simple, you enter and you speak your name, your rank/position and anything else ya might want to about yourself.

My name is Rage, formally Rage Dragonbane. I was a hunter of dragons and their ilk until one stole my heart and made me hers. Here is the Ren I am the first mate, engineer, & personal guard Ladydragon on her ship Yette-to-be-named.  Ladiedragon and I are engaged and I'd follow that women to hell & back. Before meeting Ladiedragon I was the Capitan of the mighty G.D. Duck, I pillaged from coast to coast but there was always a cost for sailing on the G.D. Duck. Everyone who sail on her or with her spent all their all their booty.   

In SteamPunk I am Rage-X Former pirate Baron now "working" on CaptM's (Groomportter) ship the H.M.S. Todd with my LadieDragon. I am the crews fixer of problems. Mechanical or flesh. No matter how tough things get, I can fix it. Ladiedragon however is one of the crews gunners and runs a smaller attack I mean transport ships. Basically She breaks it and I fix it.

In Cyberpunk I am also Rage-X and I have no home, no ship and no past. All I have is my Ladiedragon & my talents. I am a drifter and a collector of information which I sell to the highest bidder.

I am child of the sea born on the west coast of the states (San Diego) now living in frozen Minnesota. I love the ocean and I have been a fan of pirates sense I was a child. I really doesn't matter what gerne I am part of including real life I am a pyrate. 

dragongirl

Greetings,
I am known as Landy Hermina Dolores De Pagan purser of the ship Midnight Rose run by Captian Bloodrose.  Our home port is the Kingdom of Avalon.  I am new to the crew as I only joined recently.  My nickname, dragongirl is taken from the dragon tattoo on my back.
Lady Hermina Dolores De Pagan
Captain of the Tres Flores
Sailing with Ye Pyrate Brotherhood

Rage

Quote from: dragongirl on May 11, 2008, 12:22:27 AM
Greetings,
I am known as Landy Hermina Dolores De Pagan purser of the ship Midnight Rose run by Captian Bloodrose.  Our home port is the Kingdom of Avalon.  I am new to the crew as I only joined recently.  My nickname, dragongirl is taken from the dragon tattoo on my back.

Welcome dragongirl, my ladiedragon acquired here nick name for the same reason. She has had the dragon for 10 years now.

My Resident Evil 1/2 angel 1/2 Devil tag comes from the same reason:

1stmatematt

Hello I am the First Mate of both Pirates Magazine and Baltimore Knife and Sword.

Glad to join the crew at out new Port.
1stMateMatt AKA Matt Stagmer
Co-Owner of Baltimore Knife and Sword
Assistant Editor of Pirates Magazine

Lady Christina de Pond

howdy Matt hey they Lusty Lady is looking for new crew members down in John's inn
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Rage

Quote from: 1stmatematt on May 15, 2008, 12:00:11 PM
Hello I am the First Mate of both Pirates Magazine and Baltimore Knife and Sword.

Glad to join the crew at out new Port.

Welcome Matt. I have to start a subscription to Pirates Magazine.

Captain Jack Wolfe

And I'm "Mad" Jack Wolfe, captain of El Lobo del Mar and the strange estranged husband of Honour Bright/Capt. Wench.

Mostly I am in it for what's in her boots.  :D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Blackjack Roberts

Blackjack Roberts here, Mates.

At times known as Black Jack Roberts, the trickiest Highwayman to grace the shores of merry ol' England. ( Think The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh and ye'll about have it twigged. )  ;)

As the Pirate Blackjack Roberts I lives a "devil may care" lifestyle where the only rules what applies are the ones I make up. A rogue and scoundrel of the first order. Overly fond of wenching, rum, and any other wicked vice what I can think of. I goes where I choose, and makes ties with none save meself.

Notice: In the above statement Blackjack is lying again to mask his true nature.......as usual.  ;) ;D
Well trained in swordplay, the bull whip, pistols, and a few other arts what I'll be keepin' ta meself, thank ye.

As Andre Baudouin I am the French Creole captain of Le Faucon de Mer. The finest pirate vessel to make New Orleans her home port. And l'amoureux of Caesaire Trosclair.

Welsh Wench

*sigh*

I just love these guys!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

1stmatematt

Go figure...I am in it for your boots too. :)
1stMateMatt AKA Matt Stagmer
Co-Owner of Baltimore Knife and Sword
Assistant Editor of Pirates Magazine

Blackjack Roberts

Must be the Swashbuckler style bell, or maybe the 2" Cuban heel........maybe the French cut toe???

http://www.ravenswoodleather.com/Boots/swashboots.html

I swears them Boots has gotten me into, and out of, more trouble than robbing the Duchess of York!!!

Expensive too.........and worth every penny! ;) :D :D :D

Once Debauched

Quote from: Welsh Wench on May 15, 2008, 06:21:19 PM

Mostly I am in it for the boots.

And where'd ye get them there boots and do they come in "thick leg"?

*chuckle*

IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot

Rage

Yeah nice boots.

So LD and I were watching The Late Late Show and Craig start talking about Pirate American's......lol......Love it.

Poco the Pirate

I'm Poco the Pirate friend to all and sister to the fairies. I was raised by gypsies and trainded by pirates.  I have no ship, but rather float from crew to crew going wherever my spirit takes me. To my close friends I am known as Poco, to most I am Lady Elissa, and to the french I am Lady Sophie.
You never know when a leperon might attack

skrid the brown

Quote from: Welsh Wench on May 15, 2008, 06:21:19 PM
OK, but this is only in my stories. At  home I am just me.

If I am writing as Captain Wench/Honour Bright, I am captain of the Knight Hammer which Capt. Cade Jennings borrowed without permission. So I am *cough cough* co-captain of El Lobo del Mar with the esteemed Captain Mad Jack Wolfe.

If I am writing as Caesaire Trosclair, my ship is the Shattered Dreams. Which seems to be missing, too.....

Mostly I am in it for the boots.

Nice legs....err...I mean boots!!!!