News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Oct 11 & 12

Started by Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia, August 14, 2008, 12:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Anybody planning to attend the weekend of October 11th & 12th?  There's a dog show in Urbana and since my breed usually goes on first thing in the am, thought I might make a multi-purpose trip. 
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Ratman and Bobin

We will be there the 12th!!  ;D
cheers,
ratman & bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

jinx

And I will more likely than not be there on the 11th!  ^.^
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Bugsy

Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

CapnFayeCutler

If I can make it up count me in!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Poof Bird

lol, that weekend I'll be at Carolina RF.  Isn't that your home faire? 

Go figgure  XD

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Yeah, it is and my sister has tempted me with MDRF 1st weekend of Oct and joining me to CRF 2nd weekend, I like her plans much better than my own.   ;D
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

wildthingjew

was thinkin of coming that way that weekend, would you say that the ohio faire is worth a 5 1/2 hour drive? our favorite groups craig of farrington and the new minstrel revue are goin to ohio after bristol on tuesday and since we are unable to go to bristol this weekend we are goin through withdrawal already! you see there are 2 super small faires between now and oct. 11th but one is 2 1/2 hours away and the other is about 1 1/2 hours away but you can do those 2 faires in less than an hour so i was thinkin if i didn't go to those two faires i could save on gas and admission and hotels and save the money to go to ohio, what is all of you're opinions?
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

Imestra

OHRF boasts (something like) a dozen stages, and lots of shopping.  Even attending each year, I like to go more than once just to see more of the shows.  The gathering at pub towards days end is worth the trip (to me) although never have we driven so far. 
My opinion would be to travel to a fair which will entertain for at least as long as the time it took to get to the thing.
8)
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars