News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What are you looking for at 'fest this year?

Started by Storm, August 15, 2008, 11:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiss-me-Kate

~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Nikita

we'll be looking up old friends when we get out to fest
Everyday is a challenge and gift

Lord Figaro

Wanting and getting maybe two different things as usual this year. There were plans to make some good purchases this year. But alas, even the best laid plans per the norm don't always seem to work out.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

DeadBishop

Quote from: Ferret on August 15, 2008, 01:02:05 PM
Dragon egg. I just wish they had someone out there that sold them.
Ferret

*walks up to Ferret and opens up cloak*

Pssssst....hey buddy, wanna buy a hot Dragon Egg?

R/F.com member since 2003

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

I will be pricing some custom made shoes for the Earl. He has his rapier nor. He needs a good pair of Nobleman's shoes with support that look period as well as be comfortable for a full day at faire. Basic black will suffice.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Rage

DeadBishop

I'm not looking for anything specific this year (yet), but if anyone is looking for me, I'll be easier to spot from now on.... ;D

R/F.com member since 2003

Baron Doune

LJ DaGuerre

CelticOne

Looking for something that I can afford to go with the pirate gear, would like an actual baldric....but then again if I walk away with nothing but food, good memories, & good friends then my day will have been made.
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

Baron Doune

and thus spake the rage person....
QuoteNot crazy stalker chicks!

hmmmm....maybe stalker guys?  Life could always be worse Rage...yup, it could ya know.

god, that so reminds me I need to get some feathers.

Synnovea

Quote from: Kiss-me-Kate on August 15, 2008, 03:30:52 PM
I know where you can buy footwear!   ;)

I need to come visit you...may need to get some new shoes, something different than my boots.

Will Gamwell

I have a huge list of things in which I am looking for.

Aside from just having a great year, I need:

More shirts
breeches
tights & codpiece
new belt
doublet
bracers
1 additional pouch

Looking for my character/persona & wondering where I shall find him

Rage

Quote from: Baron Doune on August 15, 2008, 08:12:32 PM

hmmmm....maybe stalker guys?  Life could always be worse Rage...yup, it could ya know.

No stalker guys either...

I already have everything I want...

SleepyArcher

Well Jenn got a whole new outfit, sandals, and a new mug! I got my goblet that I wanted and the guy was awesome, he even changed out the stones for me to match my outfit for my FOP. I got a new vest for my pirate garb. Now I am just waiting for my new coat to come for the seamstress. She is runnng a little behind.
Just to note: I have two places out at fest working on goblet holders. I am not going to be out at fest this next weekend but the weekend after that I will be and I will check on them and see how they turned out. Hopefully decent enough.

Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.