News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What are you looking for at 'fest this year?

Started by Storm, August 15, 2008, 11:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFerret

Stuff wise: the new Dregs cd (check) and a new shiney, ie jewelry of some sort.

Non-stuff wise: I'd like to have no drama and lots of good energy. And a question that I don't think can be answered.
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

Phelyp, Lord Maydestone

Being as this was my 15th year attending the Festival I decided to buy something noteworthy so I indulged in a new lovely - a boot dagger from Starfire!  Oh yeah, and there were a 'few' other things that were begging, no imploring me to buy them ...
It's always time for Chardonnay!

groomporter

Probably a 20th wedding anniversary present of some sort.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

renren

Some authentic looking coins.
Don't know what else!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

groomporter

Quote from: renren on August 19, 2008, 07:26:04 PM
Some authentic looking coins.
Don't know what else!

Stop by our booth to check out the doubloons we have
http://historicgames.com/RPdice.html
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

Several other things will be unique colored plumes for Hats I have planned to make, anda  pendandt tht resembles closely to a Pelican that QEI wears in the Pelican portrait. Any web links will also be helpful for I will be recreating that gown for a dear friend of mine who is in the process of writing an epic Historical novel on QEI.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Charlotte Rowan

I guess now I'm looking for a mug... I think I want a pewter (or pewter-looking) one. Does anyone know where to find one that is relatively inexpensive?
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Storm

Quote from: Charlotte Rowan on August 20, 2008, 10:34:42 AM
I guess now I'm looking for a mug... I think I want a pewter (or pewter-looking) one. Does anyone know where to find one that is relatively inexpensive?

Fellowship Foundry has the best prices on Pewter stuff that I have seen this year. They are located right before you hit the Tree Top Round food court (on the right hand side of the lane, if you are approaching from the main gate), if I remember right.

Sleepy got his new goblet there this year and it looks really nice!

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Muffin

Quote from: Charlotte Rowan on August 20, 2008, 10:34:42 AM

Was in Things Remembered today and they have some nice mugs.. No fancy designs, but they were cheap...  :)
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Kiss-me-Kate

Quote from: groomporter on August 19, 2008, 06:37:18 PM
Probably a 20th wedding anniversary present of some sort.

20 Years!  Congratulations GP and Mrs. GP!

In this day and age, that is quite an accomplishment!
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

SleepyArcher

OMG I looooooooooooooove my goblet. I will get some pics up soon. Fellowship Foundry is the place to go. It may cost a pretty penny but it is so worth it. I think they have lifetime gaurentee too.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Lord Figaro

The wife decided she needed a new flask, and has fallen in love with her new Dregs one. Now to see what I can get one of these weekends?
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

DeadBishop

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on August 21, 2008, 06:42:45 AM
Speaking of flasks, I need to replace mine.  Any recommendations where I can get a good flask that can hang off a belt?

I believe both Renaissance Leather and fellowship Foundry have flasks with belt clips.  The flasks that Fellowship have even have a built in shot glass that you can pull out from the center.

R/F.com member since 2003

Taffy Saltwater

A top hat for my Victorian vampire huntress persona & a wooden mug/straw & leathern cover setup.  Maybe a new pouch.
Sveethot!