News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What are you looking for at 'fest this year?

Started by Storm, August 15, 2008, 11:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyArcher

I'm guessing as Toar helps her hold it in, you can steal his flask as he usually has something very tasty in it Bacardi. Or maybe that was the plan all along...using Muffin as a distraction so you can steal booze??
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Muffin

Quote from: Sleepy on August 22, 2008, 12:09:23 AM
I'm guessing as Toar helps her hold it in, you can steal his flask as he usually has something very tasty in it Bacardi. Or maybe that was the plan all along...using Muffin as a distraction so you can steal booze??

Dang.... He found us out.....  :D
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: Muffin on August 22, 2008, 08:06:18 AM

Oh BLOODY HELL!!!!......Bloody Fops...  >:(
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Muffin on August 20, 2008, 08:57:08 PM
Quote from: Charlotte Rowan on August 20, 2008, 10:34:42 AM
I guess now I'm looking for a mug... I think I want a pewter (or pewter-looking) one. Does anyone know where to find one that is relatively inexpensive?

Was in Things Remembered today and they have some nice mugs.. No fancy designs, but they were cheap...  :)

Hmmm maybe I'll stop in there. I'd really like to get a fancy one at Fest but as I wasn't really planning on buying stuff...well I'd rather just buy something cheap for now. :) I'll check out Fellowship Foundry too though.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Toarmod

Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on August 22, 2008, 08:45:24 AM
Quote from: Muffin on August 22, 2008, 08:06:18 AM

Oh BLOODY HELL!!!!......Bloody Fops...  >:(

**MENTAL NOTE** Put sumthin in flask that only the Baron would like. :P

Oh and fer a suprise somthing on topic (sorry fer hijack)

I need a couple of new shirts, new hat (sumthin pirate) and would like to get a dagger bandoleer of sorts.

ladiedragon

atysmee01

Quote from: Caterina on August 21, 2008, 01:45:48 PM
Quote from: groomporter on August 21, 2008, 11:27:35 AM
Actually I heard the blacksmith is still there, he's supposed to have a bought a booth over by Irish Cottage as opposed to being in a tent.

OOH!!! Thank you. I'll have to go check that out. I was so busy last weekend, I only had time to go straight to the places where I "knew" things existed.

The blacksmith is now in a booth close to Legend Stage, just across from the Crystal Styx tent/"Ye Olde Bungee Cord/Trampoline" trap er, diversion...
Deirdre O'Dison
Resident Whiner of Mac's Pub
Old Maid in the Garrett

SleepyArcher

All the dreg girls to sing me a "special" song.

Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

atysmee01

Quote from: Sleepy on August 22, 2008, 10:14:33 AM
All the dreg girls to sing me a "special" song.

That request will have to wait at least a couple of weeks...Suze will probably get out of the hospital tomorrow, and I bet it will be at least a couple more weekends before she ventures onto site after the C-Section...ouch!
Deirdre O'Dison
Resident Whiner of Mac's Pub
Old Maid in the Garrett

Rage

Quote from: Toarmod on August 22, 2008, 08:59:43 AM

**MENTAL NOTE** Put sumthin in flask that only the Baron would like. :P

Rum...hehehe..yeah, yeah he really likes rum....