News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ren Village

Started by kendric, August 15, 2008, 11:19:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Robert of Essex

Quote from: theChuck on August 18, 2008, 10:21:11 PM
heh, sounds promising. there's a place in washington state called camlann (camlann.org) that's basically the same thing. i hear it's supposed to be pretty nice.

one small thing is that i'd provide (or at least make available) a little more information about it. i'm not too sure people are going to be keen on donating money to a project hosted on a blogspot with a paypal link and one post. *shrug*

Wow that is so cool - I have to go there! I wish it was on the east coast though  :-\

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Quote from: maelstrom0370 on August 24, 2008, 06:12:44 PM
Quote from: RumbaRue on August 24, 2008, 12:43:56 PM
I dunno Maelstrom0370, looking at your avatar of you, it looks like you're eating a bloody piece of turkey leg....yup, monsters in the woods....

While I appreciate the vote of confidence, I'm sure me as a forest monster would cause more people to point and laugh than run in fear!  :P

Not if they found out that it wasn't a turkey leg at all, but the leg of a giant, rabid penguin which had been harassing the local village for weeks before Maelstrom killed the beast with his bare hands.  Or perhaps it was with his bear hands.  Ahhhh...bear hands!
(This space for rent)