News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

last two weekends :(

Started by theChuck, September 10, 2008, 09:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theChuck

we're coming up on the last two weekends, sniff. i just got an email about this coming weekend - they're doing the first ever pirate weekend. i was thinking of going up next weekend, but now i'm intrigued about this week.

so... anyone going?
The Renlist - find faires near you!

Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter

Alas, The Brigands were not invited up for the Pirate Weekend, though we are open.
We did Opening Day on the pirate street and did the Pub Sing, as a teaser.
Oh Well, maybe next year.

We will be at Salem Pirate Faire and all 4 weeks of the CT Renn Faire. 
If the rum's gone, so is the fun
*images and URLs not allowed in signatures* -Admin
Party like it's 1724

laedyfaire

i think we will not be going this weekend, although we love pirates! the heat and humidity gets to be a bit much and that is what the forecast is saying.  plus our funds are low.

we love the brigands! boy, do you all get our feet a'stompin'!!!!! LF

theChuck

Quote from: laedyfaire on September 12, 2008, 02:57:39 PM
i think we will not be going this weekend, although we love pirates! the heat and humidity gets to be a bit much and that is what the forecast is saying.  plus our funds are low.

yeah, i think i'm going that route too. :/
The Renlist - find faires near you!

Lady_Claira

I am going on September 21! The very last day. Me and 2 of my buds from school are gonna head up together. HUZZAH!
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

Brother Robert of Essex

Quote from: Lady_Claira on September 13, 2008, 11:34:56 AM
I am going on September 21! The very last day. Me and 2 of my buds from school are gonna head up together. HUZZAH!

Excellent! We should all endevour to meet somewhere if we don't run into one another.

I am always there before opening and I stay until closing so just need a time and place to meet up. There are a few acts I always like to catch in the morning, and I always like to catch Brother Donalds stories during the day but other than that I'm pretty open.

laedyfaire

well, i know we will hook up lord robert. i may not get there until 10:45 though. i will keep my eye out for you. but perhaps we can pick a specific time and place.

Lady_Claira

Well if we all go to the pub sing then it shouldn't be that much of an issue. It's a big event at the end of the day and it would be cool to meet up with people there because it's just a fun event.
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

laedyfaire

pub sing...we get there at 6:00 to see the Mystic Minstrels. Front row.  Hope to see you there...

Brother Robert of Essex

Quote from: Lady_Claira on September 16, 2008, 09:12:10 PM
Well if we all go to the pub sing then it shouldn't be that much of an issue. It's a big event at the end of the day and it would be cool to meet up with people there because it's just a fun event.

Yes indeed, the pub sing can be the fail-safe - I always go for the front row, on the cliff and rock side.  I'll look for you!

Lady_Claira

Front row, cliff/rock side? Got it!

I'll talk to me two wenchy friends and convince them to sit in the front with me! :D

Brother Robert of Essex

Quote from: Lady_Claira on September 17, 2008, 09:49:18 AM
Front row, cliff/rock side? Got it!

I'll talk to me two wenchy friends and convince them to sit in the front with me! :D

Woohoo!  Hopefully you stick it out to the end but just in case I will try to keep my eyes peeled for you during the day. Usually people end up spotting me before I spot them though - so if you see me, then stop me and say hi!   I'll do the same!    If not, then lets hope for the pub sing!  I always without fail, catch the 11:30 flirts of fancie show too at the Lakeside so if you remember it , you'll surely find me there.

Lady_Claira

Oh, I know we're holding out to the end. We're not driving 2.5 hours to leave early! LOL

I'll keep my eyes peeled, though I can't guarantee I'll see you or not. I have a close friend who would usually work at the faire and can't for family reasons this weekend. And she's giving me a list of people and booths I need to find. LOL. But yeah, I'll definately be at the pub sing and I'll check with my friends about the flirts of fancie.