News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Headed to PA for the renfest and would like to meet up with some friendly folks.

Started by Sir William, August 07, 2008, 04:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can we meet up?

meet at teh festival
3 (100%)
meet at the gate?
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Sir William

Hum,
I am not sure if this is where i should have posted this but I am visiting my Aunt in York and she is 90 and during my time there I will be visiting the PA renfest. I go to the Texas Renfest yearly and I would really like to meet with some friendly people when I am there. I am thinking about camping down the street from the festival. I did that the last time I had went, but this time i was hoping to meet some other people. Please drop me a line and we can meet up I will be there the weekend of 8/22/08

Please feel free to contact me directly
Billz3 @ sbcglobal.net
Hope to see you there!!!!!

Enjoy life and Smile
Sir William is here...

McGuinness

I know there are some folks from another board - parenfaire.net - who are meeting at the red and white tent by the Chess Board at around 2:00, I believe. A few of them are members on here as well. And, you can always stop me and say hello in my mad sprint from one show to another. Have fun and enjoy PaRF!

lordwriothsley

Okay Colleen when you were at VARF visiting you had a lot of fun and not a care in the world and that is what we wanted was for you to have fun,I would hate for you to have to run back and forth from show to show and not have any fun that would suck to high heaven for you.Isn't there any way that you wil be able to relax play and enjoy the show at your own faire?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Sir William

Sounds great at the chess board at 2:00.
see you all there... I'll buy the 1st round.....
Enjoy life and Smile
Sir William is here...

McGuinness

No worries, I still have fun! The first few weeks are always the craziest for the cast as we are getting used to our new show schedules but its a part of the game. No, we don't get to sit back and watch the shows or have a drink at the pub but we have fun BEING the show all the same. Dont think for a second that the cast isn't having as much fun as anyone else, we just have our fun in a different way, sometimes by beating the clock up one side and down the other!

lordwriothsley

Thats good to hear.Now have you been able to come up with anything on my faire "wife" yet?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

BubbleWright

Sir William... I shall be at Faire on Saturday next. Usually I bring the Renaissance Bubble Machine and make bubbles at the Gate. However, since this is Swashbuckler Weekend, I will use the bubble wagon to carry my 41 inch long R/C Pirate Ship, which is awash with scurvy knaves. If I do not meet you at the Gate, look for me in the Shire... your most humble servant... Felix the Bubble Wright
"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

Ladyfair

Sir William - My friends and RF members Shantyman and Bonnie lass are performing there this weekend..... stop by the stage they are at and say howdy...... BTW....how ya doing? 
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

McGuinness

Glad I got to meet and speak with you on Saturday, however briefly! Sorry I couldn't stick around longer, it was a busy day for us on Saturday with some extra events and feast. I hope you enjoyed yourself and got to track down or meet some more familiar faces.