News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Day Pics

Started by Cyron, August 17, 2008, 03:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyMeg

awe, guys!  It looks like you had a blast!
|LadyMeg|
________
Galene, Nereid in pirate form
Lady Alethea Talbot

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

Anyuboo! you got me in parade on number 37, excellent!

flidais

Yeah Pictures!!!!!
Thanks everyone for sharing!!

Lord Virgil

Quote from: LadyAnn on August 18, 2008, 10:06:02 AM
Quote from: Carl and Donna on August 18, 2008, 08:07:07 AM
Had a wonderful weekend here are some photos ,we didn't get many on day one too much gabbing and greeting.
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii29/carlanddonna/MIRF%20first%20week/

Oh, what wonderful photos!  You two look absolutely stunning!  I see thy steamstress has been very busy!

Oh, and I also see Lord Virgil in this photo.

~LadyAnn~

Yep, that's me to the left in my Pirate Garb wearing the new German hat my beautiful wife bought me.  It's the first of it's kind from the Blonde Swan.  She spoils me so!!
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

maelstrom0370

Quote from: Cyron on August 18, 2008, 06:28:37 PM
Quote from: maelstrom0370 on August 18, 2008, 01:10:32 PM
Here's some a friend of mine took.  Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21849679@N06/sets/72157606788817570/

damn thats a very nice camera you got.. takes excellent photos.

Not mine, a friend took the pics.  It's part of what he does for a living, so the camera's pretty important.  I'll pass on the compliment!  :)

Anna Iram

Indeed Maelstrom do pass along my complements as well. Truely captures the thrill of the games!

I love looking at faire photos! Thanks everyone for sharing.

Cyron

cool.. his camera, EOS 20D,  very close to the canon camera, EOS Rebel XSi, i am looking to get sometime.. but I found out what caused mine to stop working on the 16th so i can hold of again for a little bit.. only took me 3 hours to fix it.. lol
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Madge Estes

Live so your dreams recognize you.

robert of armstrong

Wonderful Photos, one and all!!  I was shocked to see so many people in garb this weekend.  We we there only on Sunday (  :( ) and although I had a camera with me, took very few photos.  I was photo'd many times, however.

Might I ask, if you were in attendance on Sunday, and happened to capture myself or me and my campanion, Brent, together, could you please PM me?  I am fairly easy to identify (was weraring what you see ot the left, brown leather armor over scale maille), and I would love to get some of those photos myself via eMail.  It may have been the last time for a few years that the armor gets worn, and I'd love to get as many photos from different perspectives as possible

Thank thee in advance, and keep the photos coming!!
Always on the lookout for my next noble cause.

And because a flail don't need reloading, that's why.

Carl

Thank you for the kind sentiments all. My lady and I are quite honored to be notice by such noble personages.
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Quote from: maelstrom0370 on August 19, 2008, 11:20:28 AM
Quote from: Cyron on August 18, 2008, 06:28:37 PM
Quote from: maelstrom0370 on August 18, 2008, 01:10:32 PM
Here's some a friend of mine took.  Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21849679@N06/sets/72157606788817570/

damn thats a very nice camera you got.. takes excellent photos.

Not mine, a friend took the pics.  It's part of what he does for a living, so the camera's pretty important.  I'll pass on the compliment!  :)

Your friend makes a living taking stuff like that?  Why, it's a wonder the daft clown remembered to take off the lens cap!   ;D
(This space for rent)

flidais

Quote from: Xanthenes The Unbalanced on August 20, 2008, 10:22:33 PM

Your friend makes a living taking stuff like that?  Why, it's a wonder the daft clown remembered to take off the lens cap!   ;D

Greetings Xanthenes to our happy home away from faire!!
I belive I may have seen you wandering around the shire this past weekend, and am glad you have joined our boards.
Please take time to look over the Forum Guidelines if you havn't already done so.  There is alot of good info in there.

maelstrom0370

Quote from: Xanthenes The Unbalanced on August 20, 2008, 10:22:33 PMWhy, it's a wonder the daft clown remembered to take off the lens cap!   ;D

Ah!  Then you've met him?   ::) :P

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Quote from: maelstrom0370 on August 21, 2008, 05:28:27 PM
Quote from: Xanthenes The Unbalanced on August 20, 2008, 10:22:33 PMWhy, it's a wonder the daft clown remembered to take off the lens cap!   ;D

Ah!  Then you've met him?   ::) :P

A few times.  I can only wonder what types of friends such a person would have.   :P
(This space for rent)

maelstrom0370

Quote from: Xanthenes The Unbalanced on August 21, 2008, 08:54:58 PM
Quote from: maelstrom0370 on August 21, 2008, 05:28:27 PM

Ah!  Then you've met him?   ::) :P

A few times.  I can only wonder what types of friends such a person would have.   :P

No fair hijacking the thread!  :P