News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I'm Looking For Somebody From Opening Day...

Started by Saoirse_Anam, August 17, 2008, 03:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saoirse_Anam

I partook in the archery competition and a fellow archer, a tall, thin sort of man in garb, gave me one of his arrows at the end of competition, saying that he would be honored if I would keep it. I had no idea what to say at the time other than "Thank You", I was flustered. My friend says she caught his name as Scott, and I would appreciate it if somebody could point me in his direction so I can send him a proper thank you email or something. Thanks!  :)
Do it not for glory or profit but to create out of the materials of the human spirit something that did not exist before

Lady Caroline

Lord Virgil

What type of garb, Pirate, commoner, muskateer, etc...?  I know a few Scotts and the type of garb may help to identify.
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

Celtic Lady

Have you had anymore clues as to who this young man is?

Saoirse_Anam

Ugh, it's taken me so long to answer this because I moved back home about a month ago and didn't get a computer until yesterday. It was a most gallant gesture, but not terribly romantic seeing as I'm only about seventeen and he was...I have no idea how old, but much older. At this point, the only thing I remember about his garb is he was wearing something yellow and a cap (not very helpful, I know).
Do it not for glory or profit but to create out of the materials of the human spirit something that did not exist before