News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Guestbook ???

Started by Ratman and Bobin, August 18, 2008, 10:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratman and Bobin

Will there be a guestbook for all of us R/F'ers to sign this year?  I think last year we talked about having one, but haven't seen anyone mention it yet. not long now til opening cannon!!!  ;D 
cheers,
ratman & bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

Old Tinker

hello good Ratman and Bobin, hpe thee grandyoung'uns are do'n well. now they will be with thee on the weekend of Sept. 13th, correct?
as far as the R/F guestbook goes, CapnFayeCutler had one at KYHRF, which Windchime was nice enough to keep at her booth for all to sign. as far as were it is now, me's no clue. me Belle and me will try and search it out. CapnFaye is or will be move'n soon  :'( back to Tenn. so soon we shall get back to you, if or if not we discover thee said log.
take care our friends, we shall see thee within a turn of thee MOON.
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

CapnFayeCutler

Hehe Dear Tinker... WindChime still has it, and maybe she'll be kind enough to have it in her booth in Ohio as well.  ;D I hope she can, otherwise we'll have to figure something out. :)
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

WindChime

hey all,
yes I still have the book.  We will probally need to find some where to keep the book because I'm not sure if I will have a job this season now that my mundane job is giving me a hassle about needing days off. I'm hoping to be there as much as possible.  At the rate my health is going I don't know if I can stand to work for wal-mart much longer.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Ragna

The book can be at my booth if that works for folks.  I've no problems with that at all.   We'll just need to make arrangements for the book to make its way to the booth.

Ragna

Ratman and Bobin

We went out today and got a guest book . We think it would be nice to have one that will be just for ORF, and that we could also put group pics in year after year. What say you???
cheers,
ratman & bobin
Isaac Newton 1642-1727

Old Tinker

so's, whether it be the Log from CapnFaye,(via Windchime) or from R & B,(or both) (with Ragan's permission), can we find them at her(Viking Mama's- Ragna) booth at OHRF ?
Belle and Old Tinker sit and watch there in-box, twittl'n there thumbs ::),
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Ragna

as I said, having the guest book at the booth is fine with me.   Some one will just need to drop off said book (s) at the booth.

Ratman and Bobin

We think having it with our viking momma is a great idea. Perfect location just inside the gate! See you soon Ragna !!
cheers,
ratman & bobin
Isaac Newton 1642-1727

WindChime

If you would like I could bring the banner I made to hang outside my booth at the KyHRF.
Send reply on here or send me a renmail. I have no problem letting the sign go for the ORF season.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Poof Bird

I've got my banner too, if anyone wants it.  I'm only able to come to the invasion this year, but I can happily send it to someone if they'd like it.