News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Fae Photos

Started by Lavender, May 11, 2008, 09:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaeGuardian

Photos from the 1001 Dreams weekend of Texas Renaissance Festival are now posted on Photobucket.

http://s414.photobucket.com/albums/pp229/FG08TRF/

Sir William Marcus

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

justsomeguytn

"Come here little girl I've got something shiney for you"

http://www.metro-holographics.com/faire2008.aspx

Malkavian

Twig, CRF 2008.

Last year at CRF there was another fey but it doesn't seem like she returned :(

appljx

Ohhh...Twig got new wings!!!

Poldugarian Warrior

Those are some cool wings. They have psychedelic spots on them. And look insect like, but not veiny. Very good craftsmanship. Good work to whom ever made those wings.

FaeGuardian

The elusive Fae Guardian is finally photographed.

Caomhnóir na Sióg
(Guardian  of the fae)

The Fae Guardian (as it is now called) is an elusive humanoid of the forest that has only recently been observed.  Originally it was referred to as the "Fae Stalker" because its quiet nature and menacing appearance was mistaken for predatory behavior. Further observation showed that the creature drew closer to faeries in direct proportion to the proximity of humans to a faerie but moved away when there was no threat to the faerie.
   It is unknown if the creature is able to speak but it has been heard emitting a bird-like shriek.  Whether this sound is a warning or a call is unknown.  The multicolored creature is often difficult to spot as it blends in to the forest background.  It is rumored to have vestigial (non-functional) wings, but this is unconfirmed.

Spanky

Just some of the creature's that I've found

Spank'n M'Crack

Fairyfly

EtteMum
TaskMistress of the Bayou Scoundrel's
Fae'N M'Crack... or at least working on it.
Rani's Divine Whip

Lady Renee Buchanan

The last picture is what I refer to as a "scary fairy."  She scares me, and I'm not a little kid!  Not quite the type one hopes to see at ren faires.

A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Spanky

Spank'n M'Crack

LadyElizabeth

These are so brilliant they seem to almost leap off the screen!!!  Amazing and fanciful shots... I wish you were around to shoot me and my sister in our fae garb Spanky!!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Poldugarian Warrior

You Faes always look like your having fun. Like the pics.

Spanky

Spank'n M'Crack

FaeHollow

this is me at TRF 2008

Leigh