News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Fae Photos

Started by Lavender, May 11, 2008, 09:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spanky

Found these in North Carolina

*all the pictures were moved or deleted on photobucket, so for space saving ugly non-faery pictures, the links were deleted. Mod:Appljx*
Spank'n M'Crack

Poldugarian Warrior

I'm taking a guess that gentleman's name could be Oberon like the King of The Fairies. I like the lighting effect the photographer uses on these pics.

LadyElizabeth

These pics are so fae-like and wonderful... It looks like a fairy wedding or something... don't tell me what it really is, I like to imagine these kinds of things.
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

saphire_glade

If anyone ever wondered what the new costume looks like...
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

Spanky

Spank'n M'Crack

Dustin

If love be rough with you, be rough with love;
Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down. Romeo & Juliet, 1.IV

saphire_glade

These were taken for me by a friend of mine from work. Except for the last one which was taken by the photographer we have that does the year book. They gave me permission to use them :)
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

Brian Green Knight

Now for something a little different...A steampunk fairy.  :)

Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world. Planning his vengeance, that he will soon unfold. - Iron Man

Tammy

Love Love Love that!!!! You should put that in the Steampunk thread!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

FiddleStix

Spanky

Some younger ones that I found...

Spank'n M'Crack

Poldugarian Warrior

That pic where she's painting the pumpkin and the little pirate is looing on is the best of the three I think, it looks like a historically correct Dutch painting good shot.

Rikki the Trickster

These pics are a bit late, but I finally worked up the courage to post them. I'd like to thank everyone who's contributed to this thread, it served as a great bit of inspiration and encouraged me to let my own inner Fae run wild.

Texas Renaissance Festival ~1001 Dreams~ 2009

(Me) Rikki herself, a bit upset about this little branch that appears to have fallen.

One of Rikki's dearest friends finally relented to allow at least one picture of her to be taken.

I didn't get this faerie's name, be we ran into eachother quite a bit and enchanged shiny things.

There's nothing quite as enjoyable as playing with your fellow Fae.

A rare shot of Rikki with her mask down. I'd leave it down more often, but she tends to run into things without glasses.

The photos aren't nearly as lovely as other's pictures but I hope they provide some enjoyment.
~We foot it all the night, weaving olden dances, mingling hands and mingling glances, till the moon has taken flight~

Poldugarian Warrior

That last shot is good. Thanks for sharing. Yeah, I wear glasses too, and I'd love to wear a cool leather mask or a helm that covers the face more often. But, it's quite uncomfortable,and hard to see without. Too bad contacts can be a real pain. Or I'd switch to them.

FiddleStix

These first two pics were taken by Ryan Thompson, The last two, by Lee Roeber