News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Fae Photos

Started by Lavender, May 11, 2008, 09:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

auntiegiggles

This one of my favs from the 2009 MNRF.  My niece Alora is Queen of water fairies ( her idea : D ).  She is pictured with Lady Spicer. 
Everything goes better with giggles

saphire_glade

You will have to point her my way so I can appropriately bow to my queen. She is adorable :)

Jewel the Water Faerie,
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

auntiegiggles

First pic is my niece Aria (she was 1) as a spring fairy
Second pic is Alora as a fire fairy dancing
Both pics were taken at the 2008 MNRF

Finnian

Fiddle you're so darn cute! *bleats* But that's why yer my fave boy fae :) *huggles*

LadyFae

Saphirre- do you recognize the Spring Fairy?  Last year she kept eating your bubbles!
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

saphire_glade

I do. She is still the most adorable spring fairy.. though I can I hope she has outgrown her taste for bubbles this year ?
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

auntiegiggles

I couldn't resist adding one more pic.  This is my youngest niece, Abrina, from this past halloween.  She was just over a month old. 

Queen_of_Navarre

My favorite model posed in the botanical gardens in Ft. Worth. This was taken several years ago.
Reyna Marguerite Regina d'Navarre
Royal Order of Landsharks #45
Keeper of the Hairless Cats
Artist of Crescent Moon

DragonWing

Hello fae friends. Here are some pictures from the Spoutwood Fairie Festival

My partner showing is wings

Me the Dark Fairie

Follow the Fairies

Fawn

Frolicing Fairies

little fairies and bubbles

Pirate fairie

Fabulous Fairies
Dragon rider and mage,
(aka Vince)

appljx

Those are fabulous DragonWing!!  Wish I could have been there!

Queen_of_Navarre

Here I am at Sherwood Forest Faire this year in my fairy garb.
Reyna Marguerite Regina d'Navarre
Royal Order of Landsharks #45
Keeper of the Hairless Cats
Artist of Crescent Moon

saphire_glade

Wings in progress....

I am not sure... they might be a bit to big not sure yet. But they are a work in progress still but I got a lot of compliments

LadyFae

I didn't think that they were to big- you handled them very well and they didn't seem to get in your way at all.  I'm excited to see how you finish finger painting them- you won't cover them completely though, will you?
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

saphire_glade

The goal of the paint is to give them a more dragonfly like look with darker colors in the middle section and then fading out till the edges are mostly clear... I just want it to have a really stylize look that won't be mistaken for any other wings out there.

LadyFae

I love that idea!  Giggles and I were discussing the painting of your wings and we kinda thought the same thing.  =D
Amanda  =D