News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Update on Shannon/Suze (The Dregs)

Started by atysmee01, August 18, 2008, 02:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_Lily

atysmee01

Quote from: Lady_Lily on August 19, 2008, 10:00:56 AM
http://www.the-dregs.net/node/592

Check out the Drink-a-long blog

Tehee!

I thought Suze might smash Frost in the face when she saw the video camera in the room, but...watch for yourselves, folks!
Deirdre O'Dison
Resident Whiner of Mac's Pub
Old Maid in the Garrett

SleepyArcher

Hey in case you dont catch it......in the background it shows Suze's DIRECT number to her room!!!!!! Yay Frost for posting that, lets all call her now!!!!!!!!
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Ren Jen

Pore gal.  Phoenix aren't you expecting any day now too?  I heard bad bad thing about that pictocin.  Having done this twice now, I really recommend the morphine for a fast delivery.

Random Girl

See I understood that Morphine made the baby sluggish so it slowed the process.  I was okay with the pitocin but like I told Suzie, make them relieve your bladder like a billion times.  That way when you go to push you don't spend 3 hours doing it going what the heck he's right there and then realize your bladder was too full.
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Random Girl

OK seriously, now I know how you all felt when I went in for my induction, this is irritating, I want to know what's going on NOW!!!

Grrr...
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

CelticOne

Quote from: Ren Jen on August 19, 2008, 01:36:14 PM
Pore gal.  Phoenix aren't you expecting any day now too?  I heard bad bad thing about that pictocin.  Having done this twice now, I really recommend the morphine for a fast delivery.

Yeah I am expecting any day now, I'll be glad when its done, I'm tired & yes I know I'll be even more so after.

I couldn't reccomend anything mine was fast enough as it was, though the epidural worked wonders on the pain.
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

Ren Jen

That may be what you heard about morphine but when Matt was born I very clearly remember  one staff saying to another, well that was another morphine induced labor.  I went in just before midnight and they were going to send me home because I wasn't there at all.  They gave me this lovely morphine which stopped all the pain and Matt was born before dawn.  Corse all the morphine wore off before he was born and it all happened so quick they could not give me any other drugs but it was done fast, even if painful.

Marietta Graziella

Huzzah to Suze for being such a good sport with the camera in there.   Sending soothing thoughts to you, Suze.  You can do it!

MG
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

TheFerret

I wonder how much warning she got....
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

Phelyp, Lord Maydestone

It's always time for Chardonnay!

TheFerret

From a mutual friend who posted it on livejournal and it wasn't locked so it's fair game.

Suze is being prepped for an Epidural followed by the breaking of the water. She said things are not progressing as fast as they would like, but they are going to make another move at getting this child out of there.

So that's the latest.
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

Kiss-me-Kate

Well, I hope they don't drag this out another day for her.  This is ridiculous!

Hang in there Suze, it will all be long forgotten when you get the cute baby in your arms.

Glad you weren't "brave"  and went with an epidural.

~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Baron Doune

Epidural is a very good thing.

Kay went from three to ten while I was reading when she was pg.  No pain at all.

Baroness Doune

Baron, I did not have an Epidural.
I had a hypo, which made me sleep from 3-10, and a paracervical, which they don't do anymore for some strange reason.

Go Suze!