News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Scottish Festival

Started by Capt. Bacardi, May 11, 2008, 09:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Doune

New Bodhran for me!

and Haggis!

Little of the Court Revelers....

and maybe a few new folk that will be joining the group.

groomporter

Quote from: Deadbishop on May 17, 2008, 09:25:32 PM
Well, that was a blustery day for wearing a kilt.  Not too often you see several hundred kilts go flying up all at once... :o :P

Yeah but the women love it  ;D
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

festmum

Quote from: Synnovea on May 16, 2008, 02:26:38 PM
Quote from: festmum on May 16, 2008, 09:50:24 AM
I'm sooo excited!!! ;D :D

I'm so bummed that I got sick and am probably going to miss you the whole time yer up here!  Hoping bowling on Sunday will work out but we'll see.  I hope you enjoy all the festivities while you are here!  ;D

I hope you get to join us!!!

Baron Doune

Pip was there!

Sizing up for the caber toss.

Please to note proper Stuart colors...thank you!

festmum

PIP looked great!  As for the flying kilts?  My sundress skirt was flying a bit, too!

Brrrr...was I cold...but it was such a fun day!  Thanks to everyone I saw to day for adding to the fun!

Now, I've got a CD to load to my computer.

SleepyArcher

Yea...we want pictures...
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Synnovea

Quote from: festmum on May 17, 2008, 09:57:58 PM
PIP looked great!  As for the flying kilts?  My sundress skirt was flying a bit, too!

Brrrr...was I cold...but it was such a fun day!  Thanks to everyone I saw to day for adding to the fun!

Now, I've got a CD to load to my computer.

Yea, pictures!!!   ...any of the flying kilts?  ;)

Glad to hear you all had a great time!! 

Genta

yea sorry i couldnt make it, i felt like absolute crap. 
Capt. Bacardi--- "a long wet one up here, it will not quit"
Gauwyn of Bracknell-- "M'Lady likes the bangers"

festmum

We missed you...sorry you weren't feeling well.   :(

peggyelizabeth

That wind was something else! We had 4 of the 6 big speakers on the main field fall over. When the last ones went over 2 of us went out and set the others on the ground to prevent it from happening again.

I came home so tried I could hardly walk, but it was great to see so many friends!

If have photos that you'd be willing to share with the Fair, let me know we are always looking for new things to send to paper and use in the program or on the website. Of course, photo credit will be given where they are used.

DeadBishop

Quote from: peggyelizabeth on May 18, 2008, 10:55:21 AM
That wind was something else! We had 4 of the 6 big speakers on the main field fall over. When the last ones went over 2 of us went out and set the others on the ground to prevent it from happening again.

I came home so tried I could hardly walk, but it was great to see so many friends!

If have photos that you'd be willing to share with the Fair, let me know we are always looking for new things to send to paper and use in the program or on the website. Of course, photo credit will be given where they are used.

I took quite a few photos, Peggy.  I'm going to attempt to edit them tonight, and I'll let you know what I have afterwards.

R/F.com member since 2003

Random Girl

soooooo sunburned...

had a good time though....and stupidhead wasn't there!  YAY!

file the day under "win"
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

peggyelizabeth

Quote from: Deadbishop on May 18, 2008, 11:09:59 AM

I took quite a few photos, Peggy.  I'm going to attempt to edit them tonight, and I'll let you know what I have afterwards.

Thanks DB, we'd love to feature your work.

Capt. Bacardi

BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?