News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Wow!!

Started by kilted one, May 11, 2008, 10:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilted one

I was a bit leary to begin with, I did not want to see change, but with change, things become more exciting.  What a better time to get excited than at the begining of Faire season again.  Too everyone that we know and are destined to know, we are looking forward to this year with all of our friends.  Huzzah!!
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

anne of oaktower

And we look forward to seeing both of you again soon, too  :)
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

kilted one

....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Scotsman

We haven't forgotten our Pittsburgh brethren! Looking forward to seeing everyone this year.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

DuCoeur

There is a certain crackle to the air as faire season approaches.

Everyone is thinking new garb and making plans to meet here or there.

No matter where we all gather, we gather as friends and family....I am thrilled about this upcoming Season.

From NC To Va to GLMF then Pittsburgh, OH, and Maryland.  I know that no matter where I roam I have "family" To play with....

Here is to a great season....
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Lady Guinness

My dear friend DuCouer~that was a lovely sentiment, I feel the same, there is nothing like spending time with our faire friends and family. I know of no other group of people I would rather spend time with.