News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

WANT TO WORK AND PLAY AT MIRF?????

Started by enchantedchains, August 19, 2008, 07:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enchantedchains

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR MICHIGAN RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL

The RESCU Foundation is currently seeking costumed volunteers to work the front gate at the Michigan Renaissance Festival .  We have openings for ten volunteers each Saturday, Sunday and Labor Day in September.  All Volunteers who work for at least 2 full days will receive a full run employee pass to the faire for their personal use, and the RESCU Foundation will receive a sizable donation from MIRF.  Hours run from 9:00 am to 7:30 pm.  If you are interested in this opportunity please email melissa@RESCUfoundation.org.  So if you are planning on visiting the Faire and are willing work hard for a few days in exchange for a lot a fun and play, please contact us today.

The RESCU Foundation is a non-profit organization established to promote and maintain the health and medical well-being of the participants of Renaissance Faires, historical performances and other artistic events through financial assistance, education, advocacy, and preventative programs.  www.RESCUfoundation.org.

Cyron

i sent a email to that address, i am guessing its you, about more information.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Escarlata

I wish I was in the area, I'd definitely find a way to help out, though maybe only for one day. Don't know that I could do a full weekend.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time