News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Michigan Renaissance photo of the day

Started by canonman, August 19, 2008, 10:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canonman

I think most people like to look at pictures. I'd like to start a thread here where instead of sending a link to all of your pictures just pick out one picture at a time and put it here. I see lots of cameras at the fair so post your favorite shots here for all to see. I'll start it out with a shot of the Queen and one of her youngest loyal subjects.. enjoy

Cyron

I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

nliedel

That is a gorgeous photo. The lighting, the composition. Delightful.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Lady Caroline

Precious!  I'm surprised the baby isn't grabbing her pearls!

TinGoliath

The baby is in awe of Madge Estes offering such a sweet audience, and knows fussing is not needed. :)
You do not need a patch or badge on your sleeve to show you have honor.

canonman

I'll add a few more opening day photos, thanks for the compliments. I was hoping more more pictures would show up on this thread. I'll keep uploading from time to time.

canonman

Here's a few more...

LadyAnn

Quote from: canonman on August 19, 2008, 10:34:40 PM
I think most people like to look at pictures. I'd like to start a thread here where instead of sending a link to all of your pictures just pick out one picture at a time and put it here. I see lots of cameras at the fair so post your favorite shots here for all to see. I'll start it out with a shot of the Queen and one of her youngest loyal subjects.. enjoy

Awe, what a beautiful baby, and her Majesty adores the wee ones!
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Eric of Lyon

Love the photo of Her Majesty and the baby.  Very candid and touching.
Fare thee Well.
-Eric of Lyon

Ladyfair

canonman - awesome pics dude!!  Welcome to the forums.....(wink...its about time you made it here) 8)
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Lord Virgil

I took this Pic with my phone on Sunday of The Dutchman in a fez.  The guy standing to the left behind him snuck up and traded hats, HILARIOUS!!!

Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

Lady Gwyndolyn

Does anyone else have any pictures of baby Cayden with Her Majesty.  The baby's parents took a picture, but it didn't come out very well and they are hoping that someone has a really good one (like the one shown) that they can have.
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Ladyfair

Everyone who was at my booth has pics of the Queen and the baby....
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

canonman

I have a few differnt pictures of the baby and queen. If the parents of the baby want them i can email them the pictures or if they are not in a hurry i can have about any size print made for them. my email is greg44michigan@aol.com 
just have them contact me
greg

canonman