News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where will you be in 2009???

Started by flidais, March 17, 2009, 10:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Gwyndolyn

Quote from: sealion on March 29, 2009, 07:20:13 PM
Tom amd I won't be attending Frankenfeast after all. :(
See y'all at Mayfaire!

Darn it... I was so looking forward to seeing a new gown or something that you have dillegently sewn.  Your talent amazes me!!

Ah well.. we shall have to raise a glass to you and Tom!
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Cyron

wow most yall got all year planned.. hell wish i could plan for anything more then 3 days out.. stupid work always destroyes my plans so i had to learn to not plan anything. closest thing i can plan is michigan renaissance festival as many times as i can during the season.. anything else is all jsut blowing in the wind to see where it takes me.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Carl

Mayfaire 5/30
KHF  6/13-14
GLMF 7/11- 12
BRF   7/18-19
SRF   8/1-2
MIRF every weekend
MMRF 2 weekend not sure of date
ORF last weekend.
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Cyron

holy crap i actually get to plan a weekend.. vacation got approved.. so i know i will be able to make it to Mayfaire 5/23 and 24.

and being close to lansing makes iteven easier to plan.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Jon Foster

We are planning to visit as many faires as possible this year. Cash flow will be the deciding factor...

Jon.