News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Michigan Renaissance photo of the day

Started by canonman, August 19, 2008, 10:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric of Lyon

The September 28th gallery is beginning.  Probably will be a slow process, but more will be added over the next few days.

September 28th 2008 Gallery:
http://graphicknight.smugmug.com/gallery/6101407_PyHX /1/383299911_qfw3G#383299911_qfw3G

And... ShaeLaurel gets their own gallery.

First time I saw this family perform.  Wow!  Such energy.  Took lots of shots of their performance (loved their costumes) so I gave them their own gallery:
http://graphicknight.smugmug.com/gallery/6101212_7nZSD#383285172_kifAU

More to come.

Fare thee Well.
-Eric of Lyon

Cyron

I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

LadyAnn

Quote from: Cyron on September 30, 2008, 05:04:23 AM
Ok, finally got them all uploaded to my site... here are the 3 I liked the best...

and because I said I was going to... here is a naked LadyAnn!!  lol

I wasn't totally naked.... I did have my hat on, and my cape for a better part of the day.  ;)
It was fun dressing in mudane... just to see the look on peoples faces. LOL
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Sir Gawain

M. night shamalan would like the twist, people looking at you funny cause your not in garb.

She goes to faire mundane and to Krogers in garb.go figure

Sir Gawain

Here's one my wife took,she loved these guys.

Lord Virgil

That's why we all love Lady Ann so much.  She scoffs in the face of convention, the little rebel!

The Bawdy Boys are a fun bunch, great energy and great humor!

Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

Jon Foster

We need to keep this thread going.

Here's another fun shot of ShaeLaurel.

Jon.

Jon Foster

And the season ends with a bang...

Jon.

Cyron

I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.

Lady Gwyndolyn

Jon,

that is a phenominal picture, you can see the flames and everything coming from the canon.  All I can say is...
WOW!!
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Jon Foster

Thanks. I totally missed it last weekend. But I was happy to get it this weekend. Some day I'll remember to bring ear plugs too.

Jon.

Lord Virgil

That picture is SWEET!!!!  Awesome job Jon!

nliedel

Quote from: Jon Foster on October 05, 2008, 11:12:12 PM
And the season ends with a bang...

Not only that, BUT...wait for it, the morning cannon went off right on time yesterday!!! It was a miracle.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Lord Virgil

I agree nliedel, the 1st time it was right on time was the last time, gotta love it!!  Even though not perfect, the cannon man was much better this year than in the past.  It took away our fun yelling BOOM to compensate for the very late/non-existant cannon!

Cyron

well on saturday i ended up breaking my camera while going into best buy to get a battery charger for the batter pack.. so i ended up having to by a new one.. so here are the pictures with it.. and i did mess around alot with it trying to figure it out.. also had quite a few blurry ones that i was not able to post.. well i am posting quite a few but these are all my favorites from sunday.. i took 451.. lol

all the pictures i took at the faire this year are now up at http://www.theblackvoid.net if you are in any of them and want a full sized copy just send me a message with the folder name and photo number.

the first 2 pictures i was just messing with the cam.. and i know lady fair wanted one of the flowers.

this one here is a praying mantis that i though was gonna attack my cam for aminute

i thought this one was funny.. it was during the joust when the one guy suggest a kissing contest.. i did not get the photo in time to get the guy on the right trying to climb over the railing.. this was jsut after the lady on the horse said no and told the court no.. lol

this one is of the pyramid leather guys and a bunch of us that got stuff there.

the following are just the knights from the joust.

i do hope you all enjoyed the photos i have taken this year.. and for those that got the dvd i made of them up thru the 21st let me know what you thought.. even though it was not hard as i just chucked the music into it.. lol.