News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Michigan Renaissance photo of the day

Started by canonman, August 19, 2008, 10:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

max and kate

Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Lord Virgil

Thanks, I can't wait to check out the DVD Tony.  The DVD drive in my computer took a dump so I'm going to have to buy a new one before I can do so.  Maybe I'll toss it in my TV's DVD player and check them out on my TV.  Of course seeing the pics on a 47" flat screen could be scary, especially the ones with me in them,  ;D.  Thanks again Cyron, as I'm sure the photo's are awesome!!
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

Lord Virgil

I caught someone being a little naughty!

Cyron

lol i was gonna assk on that post you just made in the other thread... whats she drinking.. lol
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Lord Virgil

I wish I could have got a shot of the look on her Majesty's face when she was trying to look up the fiddle player for Equinox's kilt with her mirror while he was playing at the Pub sing, but my camera screwed up (read memory card error).  She's such a little rascal for being so Regal!!!  Love you Queenie!!!!!

battlemonk

My favorite part of these pictures is that I am conspicuously absent. Bonus points to sneaky photographers (That means not you, Cyron, you walked up to me and made me pose) who managed to get me during the day.

I think I must move around too much.
Yours, etc.,

Captain Saffron/&c.

Jon Foster

Quote from: battlemonk on October 15, 2008, 07:21:15 PM
My favorite part of these pictures is that I am conspicuously absent. Bonus points to sneaky photographers (That means not you, Cyron, you walked up to me and made me pose) who managed to get me during the day.

Hmm... Let me look through the archives... I seem to remember a show by the mermaid pond...

Jon.

Cyron

i tried to get you not posing at times, and did a few times during performances you were doing... but you usally saw me and then stopped.. lol
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Lord Virgil

I got you twice final day!  ;D

nliedel

Looks to me like you may have been hiding in the pub. hmmmm, lol.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

LadyAnn

Quote from: Sir Gawain on September 30, 2008, 06:58:07 PM
M. night shamalan would like the twist, people looking at you funny cause your not in garb.

She goes to faire mundane and to Krogers in garb.go figure

I like to keep people guessing. *giggle*
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

battlemonk

Quote from: nliedel on October 17, 2008, 07:07:46 AMLooks to me like you may have been hiding in the pub. hmmmm, lol.

Odd part is, that's the most time I spent in the pub all year, after-hours included.
Yours, etc.,

Captain Saffron/&c.

nliedel

Quote from: battlemonk on October 18, 2008, 02:06:10 AM
Quote from: nliedel on October 17, 2008, 07:07:46 AMLooks to me like you may have been hiding in the pub. hmmmm, lol.

Odd part is, that's the most time I spent in the pub all year, after-hours included.

The truth is young woman draw a lot more photographers at the faire. Most of the pho-tags being male. Like me, your chest is not large enough. You could try bagels.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Jon Foster

You don't need to have a big chest to attract photographers. Women in general do look better than men, look far better dressed up in costume or garb and if you play the game by the numbers, women generate the most traffic on the websites. Jessica the jeweler for example. She has had the number one spot on my photo website for over 4 years. It's not that she has a large chest or is the most beautiful woman at the faire but she "looks" great in her garb, has a natural look for the part she portrays and is very photogenic. I think men have a harder time looking believable in the parts they dress up for. But there are a few that are exceptionable without doubt. The Dutchman is a good example. He draws a crowd everywhere he goes. Men, women and kids of all ages love him.

Jon.

Margaret

Quote from: Jon Foster on October 18, 2008, 07:43:36 AM
The Dutchman is a good example. He draws a crowd everywhere he goes. Men, women and kids of all ages love him.

Well, what's not to love about him!!   ;D
Mistress Margaret Baynham
The Sweete Ladye
IWG #1656 MCL
wench.org (IWG forums)
ibrsc.org (IBRSC forums)