News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Michigan Renaissance photo of the day

Started by canonman, August 19, 2008, 10:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canonman

Eric of Lyon

Thank you for making me feel welcome!  I truly enjoyed the day and meeting you all!  Hope to see you in another couple of weeks or so!
Fare thee Well.
-Eric of Lyon

Lady Caroline

All of these pictures are wonderful!  Thank you for sharing.

nliedel

AHA! I do look like a mushroom in that hat! I knew it.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Cyron

I was going to do the same to the pic that graphicknight posted just above but I forgot the names of everyone but lord virgil and lady ann.. sorry i am bad with names.. this is the group pic from the end of the day though.

I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

LadyAnn

Quote from: graphicknight on August 25, 2008, 06:18:17 AM

Thank you for making me feel welcome!  I truly enjoyed the day and meeting you all!  Hope to see you in another couple of weeks or so!

It was a pleasure meeting you as well Graphicknight.  Hope to see you again good Sir.

Fare Thee Well

~LadyAnn~
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Lord Virgil

Quote from: nliedel on August 25, 2008, 07:32:47 AM

But what a cute little mushroom!  Is that the garb you usually wear so I know what to look for?  You're a difficult person to locate!

Nice pic Graphicknight, thanks for posting.  For Cyron and those wondering, in the pic from left to right:

Lord Virgil (me),  my lovely wife Barb, LadyAnn, Kate and Max
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

Lady Gwyndolyn

Quote from: canonman on August 22, 2008, 01:22:32 PM
I have a few differnt pictures of the baby and queen. If the parents of the baby want them i can email them the pictures or if they are not in a hurry i can have about any size print made for them. my email is greg44michigan@aol.com 
just have them contact me
greg

Many, many thanks Sir.  I shall pass on your email to the parents.  I am sure that they will be happy to hear that someone has the pictures they are in search of.   Thank you again.
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

nliedel

Quote from: Lord Virgil on August 25, 2008, 09:34:41 AM

But what a cute little mushroom!  Is that the garb you usually wear so I know what to look for?  You're a difficult person to locate!

Nice pic Graphicknight, thanks for posting.  For Cyron and those wondering, in the pic from left to right:

Lord Virgil (me),  my lovely wife Barb, LadyAnn, Kate and Max

I am a pig and I drop stuff on myself all the time. Saturday it was turkey grease, so I have four dresses in rotation. Another just like the blue one, and two are ladder laced green (light and dark) Italian numbers. I speak in a norther Italian accent and when I'm actually singing in Italian while I walk down the lanes, can be heard coming from a long ways away. All my hats are made just like that. I want to put feathers on them, but time keeps getting away from me.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Lady Caroline

I don't see any mushrooms in those pics!!  You look cute, and I LOVE those kinds hats!

Eric of Lyon

Another from the Meet and Greet....

Sorry I don't have more from the Meet & Greet.  I got caught up in watching Manoléte and sort of abandoned everyone. My apologies.

And one of our beautiful and most elegant Queen...

More in the gallery below.  I'll be adding more to it as I get through them all and uploaded. If anyone wants a copy, let me know and I'll email it to you.
http://graphicknight.smugmug.com/gallery/5797791_i6mbo/1/359078783_R7Mxr
Fare thee Well.
-Eric of Lyon

canonman

Nice photos in the gallery Graphicknight. Thanks for posting.

canonman

I have proof that trolls don't just live and stay with and under bridges... at least this troll anyway...

Cyron

rolf.. i dont think they were expecting that.. awesome pic.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Lady Deborah

Such a treat to look at all the beautiful photos......those washing well wenches are always very photogenic also!!