News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Michigan Renaissance photo of the day

Started by canonman, August 19, 2008, 10:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thumper

Wow, such beautiful photos.  I wish I could take photos of that quality.

Lord Virgil

Here's my favorite of the photos I took Sunday, our wonderous Queen dancing with a little girl just outside the gates.

Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

LadyMeg

GAH!  So beautiful and they truly capture the spirit of faire!
|LadyMeg|
________
Galene, Nereid in pirate form
Lady Alethea Talbot

Eric of Lyon

A few more from Sunday 8/24...

These and a few more have been added to my August 24th gallery at...
http://graphicknight.smugmug.com/gallery/5797791_i6mbo#359077426_zd3E4
(Most recently added appear at the end of the gallery)

More still to come.  I'm rather slow going through them all at the moment as I'm in the midst of shooting senior photos for the upcoming school year.  Hopefully I'll have them all up by the end of the coming weekend.

Cheers!

Fare thee Well.
-Eric of Lyon

max and kate

Graphicknight, visited your sight and your pics are well done indeed.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Cyron

i agree with max and kate.. i did not realize you did that as a profession though, thats cool, almost went to collage for photography at one time.. though you just did it as a hobby.. either way.. you get great shots and angles and pics..
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Eric of Lyon

Thank you Max and Kate and Cyron!

@Cyron...

Yeah, I do it it as a second profession/job.   Photojournalist for a hometown newspaper.  Feature and sports stuff, mostly. Weddings and portraits on the side. Helps to pay the bills.

Fare thee Well.
-Eric of Lyon

Lord Virgil

Here's another great pic of the washing well wenches mugging Carl.  He took the pic himself, and it's posted in his photobucket album in another thread, but I figured I'd post it here because it's a great shot!

Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

LadyAnn

LOL  Leave it to Winnie and Daphyne  *giggle*
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Lady Caroline

Graphicknight, those pictures are GORGEOUS!!!  You have a great eye.   

Mind you, when the subjects are shirtless men in kilts, how can the pics be bad? ;)

canonman

I think these pictures are interesting.. the temp this day was hot to begin with.. so you can only imagine how hot it had to be on this stage.

Cyron

ok so I am slackin.. its only a few days late.. lol ok about a week.. but not fully yet..

the rest of the images are located on my site at http://photos.taome.net

ps: yall have fun toady.. see you all sunday
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Jon Foster

I don't have any from this year yet (maybe tomorrow) but here's one from late last year.

Jon.

Lady Caroline

Lady Deborah

I viewed this photo of the the "Flying Daphne" on someone's camera right after it was taken, and had been crossing my fingers all the way home that someone would post it here.  What a great moment, thanks!