News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Michigan Renaissance photo of the day

Started by canonman, August 19, 2008, 10:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Foster

Quote from: canonman on September 07, 2008, 11:29:54 PM
Nice pic.. good timing on getting the big ball of fire.. I tried to get one too but I never had the camera ready at the right time.

Thanks. I stood there waiting until my back hurt. I missed the shot several times too not acting fast enough.

Jon.

Jon Foster

pineridge

Thank you Sir,

I loved the fire pic as well!
two words,,, therapy.

Cyron

sweet picture jon.. and thse are very nice shots you got pineridge.. thank you both for sharin
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Jon Foster

I just noticed this shot from Labor Day. A bit of an action shot...

Jon.

Jon Foster

Jessica the Pirate! She also has the most views on my photo pages (for the last 4 years).

Jon.

Cyron

see even in the rain we can have fun.. i cannot belive though that she actually jumped in the stream when i asked.. lol

i will have the rest of the photos, about 200 or so resized and uploaded to my photos site later tonight when i get home from work.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.

nliedel

Someone was taking a picture of me slogging through the mud and laughing my head off. I wish I had that photo. I could not catch him to find out who he was.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

TinGoliath

*is having an incredible sensation of "Deja Vu" with the rain photos*
You do not need a patch or badge on your sleeve to show you have honor.

Cyron

i took alot of photos.. well as many as i could.. but i dont think it was me.. anyways.. i uploaded them before i went to work so they are all up now.

Lord Virgil

Cyron,

You must have made it to the pub just after Barb and I left.  We had a party to go to and were going to leave early anyway, but the pouring rain made it easier to do so.
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

Cyron

ahh.. due to work though i was not at the faire much for saturday.. only the last hour and a half.. was there sunday till they closed early though.

Rin

Nice... Cyron.. My boyfriend is the boy that helped her into the river in the background... I think you got a pic of me in the school girl outfit.
"Chivalry is the most delicate form of contempt."

Cyron

that was you in that??  then up got one it from when you were all walking thru the mud pit towards the bridge..

Jon Foster

Cyron, you got a few good shots. I hope everything dries out by next weekend!

Jon.