News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Michigan Renaissance photo of the day

Started by canonman, August 19, 2008, 10:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pineridge

two words,,, therapy.

pineridge

This series shows a fair maid trying on her first bodice chiller,,,  I did not include the pics of the ground (my finger was stuck on the shutter)  ;)

:o
two words,,, therapy.

pineridge

I only really saw 2 celebrities today...

Jesse Ventura, the former governator (notice that he has drawn his weapon!  :)

And...
two words,,, therapy.

Margaret

*snort*  It would be cool if Jess 'The Body' Ventura were with us, sexual tyranosauraus that he is.

Alas, that is just Duck - a local Rogue.
Mistress Margaret Baynham
The Sweete Ladye
IWG #1656 MCL
wench.org (IWG forums)
ibrsc.org (IBRSC forums)

Carl

Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

maelstrom0370

Quote from: Cyron on September 20, 2008, 09:38:15 PM
we were getting our photo taken for about 15 minutes... the 2 of them were there longer not sure how long though.. i was just passing by and got pulled in.. so figured it was worth photo of the day considering how many we were in.

I see the Flint Boy's Choir chose to meet at MiRF this year!  ;) ::) :P

srsly...that is one scary lookin' bunch

Lord Virgil

That little kitten that woman is bottle feeding was sooooooo cute.  She found it in her flowerbed.  She wasn't sure if it was abandoned by it's mother or not, so she took it in.  I wanted to steal it from her (I was a pirate that day afterall).
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

William Blackheath

The woman is my sister in law, Pam.  She almost didn't go that day but, in true Rennie fashion, decided to take the kitten with her.  He's so young his eyes were just opening Friday and Saturday, but he's got a big appetite!  Several people offered to buy, steal or give the kitty a good home, but Pam's bonded with him.  She even named him Precious.  My thanks to all those new friends who made them feel so welcome.  As a Bristolian I can only say Hollygrove is awesome!

Carl and Donna:  Excellent photo!   

Jon Foster

My favorite shot from Saturday's faire. By far the best pirate on the grounds that day!  ;)

Jon.

Guinevere of Leonesse

These are my husband's and my photo's of the day. We took our 5 week old baby daughter, Lucy Elizabeth Anne to the Michigan Festival yesterday and I went to take Lucy to see Her Majesty once again although she saw Lucy two weeks ago sleeping in her pram and gave her blessing. As Lucy was awake this time, crying a little as she was hungry, Her Majesty held Lucy and gave her blessing again and here are pictures that my husband took. Thank you again Your Majesty, your blessing was truly beautiful. :)

Guinevere.

The more you worry, the longer it will take.

pineridge

This my favorite from this weekend past...  He was at the booth to the right of the DedBob stage (not really sure what its real name is). If anyone knows who the vendors are and if they have an email or site,  Plz send me the info as I'd like to give them the full size shot...

two words,,, therapy.

pineridge

Cripes,,, the right side if you're ON the stage.  Sometimes I actually read what I say  ::)
two words,,, therapy.

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

Cyron

ok finally got them all uploaded to my site.. here are the 3 i liked the best..

and because i said i was going to.. here is a naked lady ann!!  lol

and a pic of our very own graphicknight with his new outfit he got on school day.. the cloak is awesome..

here is a dog that i thought the wings just fit very well..
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Sir Gawain

and because i said i was going to.. here is a naked lady ann!!  lol

You may have seen her naked but I slept in her bed har har