News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MN Ren Fest Week 1 Phodos

Started by majikboxman, August 21, 2008, 03:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

majikboxman

Thought I'd post here as well.  I've put up phodos from week one of the MNRF on me webby site.  They can be viewed @ www.majikboxman.com .

This Space For Rent

Phelyp, Lord Maydestone

Nice pics!  Glad we didn't have rain this year on opening weekend!!!!
It's always time for Chardonnay!

Alluna

Tried to take a peek, but I couldn't find the photos on the site.

Perhaps it went under constructions just recently?

What I can see looks fantastic, though. Nice renderings.

-Rain
Your Guide to DIY Fashion

Make it Yourself
Have a ren photo? I'll post it on my website.

Will Gamwell

Alluna,
When you get to the site's main page, click "Imagery".  When the page loads, scroll down to the first photo and click on it.  Should be a gentleman holding up a drinking horn.  When the next page loads, scroll down and you will see the galleries. 

Cheers,
Sean

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

MollyTheDrunk

Sean, do you still have the images from MN 2008? I'm looking for Pudgers and Pickles pictures, and they were there that weekend. Your site isn't working, so I'm wondering if you have these images hidden away somewhere perhaps. It was an older man and a younger woman with long stocking caps on. She may have been carrying a guitar.

Thanks so much!
Molly
Yes, I'm THAT MollyTheDrunk. :)

a6ate

I can't view the photos from the site and I can't find the Imagery on the main page.  :(

Robyn394

Quote from: a6ate on May 18, 2017, 12:45:02 AM
I can't view the photos from the site and I can't find the Imagery on the main page.  :(

The situation is the same on my end too, unfortunately. Majikboxman - maybe you could post a couple of the images here? I'd really appreciate that. :)

Merlin the Elder

Friends, the original post was from nine years ago. It does not appear that the website still exists.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...