News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

cell reception

Started by Cyron, August 22, 2008, 09:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyron

well i know its kinda a wierd topic.. but i am debating on wether to bring my laptop with me for something to do when i am at my campsite..

basically anyone know how good sprint reception is up there.. and if you know, more specificaly there mobile broadband reception/type (highspeed or lowspeed)

just wondering.
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

Ladyfair

I have sprint mogul....works great at my campsite....(Holly rec) stop by and visit if your near.....
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Cyron

cool.. since all my friends are just going for the day gonna need somethign to do there..

are you talking about holly Recreation Area - Mcginnis Lake Campground?
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.

Ladyfair

yeppers that is the campgrounds...
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Pipere

My sprint reception is just peachy in and around the festival/Holly area- can't say the same for other providers....
Margraffin Katya Ghuttzout- Vulgarian overlady
Balquis al-Quasim- Turkish assassin
& the lazy college student Jeni

Cyron

yup thats the same place i am at.. 151 spot..  techinically i could be there today.. but nah.. i will just drive over there tommorrow morning.