Faire Garb > Garbing

Kids footwear help request

(1/4) > >>

Dallan:
We are struggling for footwear for my youngest son. I’ve been able to find an inexpensive pair of pirate boots but struggling with footwear for his kilt and other ren garb. Any ideas? Obviously I want to keep inexpensive since he’ll out grow them in a season or two.

Friar Rohn the Chronicler:
       First of all, how old is he? We are finding ourselves with the same problem on outfitting my 11 yr. old nephew for the next two seasons. What we may have to do is have him fitted to a pair of womans's boots (of course we would never tell him that). Most charts size them down "2 sizes" in comparison to men's boots.
      Here's a link to who we probably have decided to go through for his boots:

http://www.scaboots.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=SFNT

Dallan:
He's 6. The pirate boots I bought were 12/13. My 11 year old is a big kid and we can get small men's sizes and we too have bought him ladies boots in the past. We didn't tell him they were ladies either.

Lady Jai:
You mean flip flops or tennis shoes are not proper footwear.  Don't tell B.

Dallan:

--- Quote from: Lady Jai on August 22, 2008, 11:41:05 AM ---You mean flip flops or tennis shoes are not proper footwear.  Don't tell B.

--- End quote ---

LOL. The secret is save with me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version