News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

My Birthday Toast for May 17th

Started by eloquentXI, May 11, 2008, 01:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloquentXI

Aye, I'd like to have a birthday toast with all my many friends and extended family, as that is the greatest gift I could be given for my birthday. Getting everyone in one place however, will be fun!

I was thinking, maybe during/after the R/F Meet n'Greet after the Parade? Would that work?
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Taffy Saltwater

My first time at Scarb, luv. Where is this meeting of the minds?  Thx!
Sveethot!

eloquentXI

Quote from: Taffy Saltwater on May 11, 2008, 03:01:02 PM
My first time at Scarb, luv. Where is this meeting of the minds?  Thx!

First time! Oh goodness!   :D

We have a Meet n'Greet at the Kings Pavillion at one o'clock. Just look for the hoard of people near/in the Pavillion before and after the Parade. We watch the parade usually then hang around for a few of the R/F members that are boothies/on cast/etc. that walk the Death March.

Ottheinrich

We would not miss it, love.

See you next weekend

Lady Guinevere

We wouldn't miss it for the world!!!
Clan McLotofus Elder

Lady Ann of Draycott

Lady Ann of Draycott, Sir Trent and Master Dillon will be in attendance as well!  ;D
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Lord Zenok

EloquentXI, i will be there.

Taffy Saltwater, there are several of us that meet at the friends of faire gate before cannon.

Ottheinrich

Quote from: Lord Zenok on May 12, 2008, 12:02:02 PM
EloquentXI, i will be there.

Taffy Saltwater, there are several of us that meet at the friends of faire gate before cannon.

Or a various tailgates/trunks in the parking lot before the meeting at the front gate :o

raevyncait

No idea if we are doing parade or not, but will try to make it over.

\threadjack

Taffy, if you'll hook up with me, Countess, Captain & Isa, or Bux, we'll be able to help ya find your way to pre-cannon festivities, as well as other mischief, I mean mayhem, uhh, MERRIMENT, yeah, MERRIMENT, that's it. I don't know everybody from the boards, but I do know several, and it seems to grow each week!

threadjack/

Only 5 more sleeps to cannon.  Is it time to leave yet??
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

Nicolas-Antoine

Uncle Nic will be there to protect you from all the scally wags out there... and to make sure you only have soda in your mug!   :o

eloquentXI

Hahaha. I'm saying nothing except...

I better get over to Lady Guinivieres and Sir Marcus' car early and before you find me.

Lady Ann of Draycott

Quote from: eloquentXI on May 12, 2008, 04:54:56 PM
Hahaha. I'm saying nothing except...

I better get over to Lady Guinivieres and Sir Marcus' car early and before you find me.

I heard that!  ;)
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Ottheinrich

Queen Bonnie

My Evil pirate Twin Sister, Capt Black Bonnie Mac Fearsom will be there.  She can't wait to toast your natal day, Eloquent!
Hugs from me too!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Element of Air

Jerrick and I will be there on Saturday for your big toast! I am so excited.
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

VIII

I will be passing by, at the *ss end of the Parade.
I'll give a shout-out.
Former King Henry VIII
Renaissance Magazine Issue #66 Cover Boy

Bonny Pearl

Dear Sweet El!

As ye know I will be stormin' the castle in Muskogee with our other Hatchet Sisters but we will be sure to call for a Faire to Faire birthday toast as ye asked! ;D  I hope ye have a wonderful birthday luv!!  I will see ye on Memorial and we can have a belated celebration as well  ;)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Trigger

i will of course be there with celtic_fyre i believe, but my musketeer half will not be there saturday cuz his mundane job calls.
look up into the stars, and you're gone.
-fight club

eloquentXI

Aw, I'm really really really excited to see everyone! :D

Your Majesty, I quite look forward to hearing/seeing you!

CatAshtrophy

I'll be there too. Ruffin is supposed to be there as well.

Nicolas-Antoine

I'm afraid I wont be able to come out on Saturday afterall. I have to leave at 5am the following morning for a week long business trip. I will be back though to make all three days of closing weekend.

eloquentXI

Quote from: Nicolas-Antoine on May 15, 2008, 11:54:42 PM
I'm afraid I wont be able to come out on Saturday afterall. I have to leave at 5am the following morning for a week long business trip. I will be back though to make all three days of closing weekend.

Aw, that's ok! I expect a super big hug as soon as I see you Closing Weekend! :D

eloquentXI

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made it to my birthday toast and to everyone that was there in spirit (sorry for not calling back Blue, or calling back Hatchet sisters.)

It was an amazing day, finally seeing Bear again, having the parade stop so that the King could wish me a happy birthday and give me a hug, running around with all the munchkins, meeting Queen Bonnie's evil twin sister, and just overall, an amazing day that I wish could have been longer. I'm so thankful to have the faire family that I do, because you made my birthday amazing!

:-*

Ottheinrich

Eloquent,

Here are the Pictures as promised  ;D

Lady Ann of Draycott

Awwwww! What a nice picture of you and the King Eloquent! Glad you had such a special birthday!  ;D

Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Mast Hugger Kate

Eloquent,

If was so fun hanging out together and  being part of your birthday celebration! Megan and Brooke just adore you, and I think Megan considers you her big sis. Have a great week, see you this weekend!  :D