News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

My long Lost Queen Bonnie!!!!!

Started by skyemist, August 24, 2008, 10:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyemist

Dearest friend, we have lost contact as I have with this site and aloot of friends etc. I do not know if you knew about my mom being ill with cancer in Sept 2006. I took care of her as we lived together, she passed dec.24th 2007and the trauma and grief was beyod description. For months I stayed alone and very depressed, until I could not take it anymore......I live in Tomball Texas now with my sister in lawand nephew.  Of course I still have Grace of Skye (Gracie the pomeranian).....I have thought of you often dear lady, I wrote to John and he informed me about Ambrosias and I am deeply sorry as we both have suffered similar losses. Please contact me. I would like to meet up with you finally as I am closer to you now physically,but have always felt a bond to you......I will be working TRF at Flights of Fancy.  Contact me in private at my emai so we can talk and help each other heal.....may the mists of the fair Isle of Skye surround you now more than ever....as they surround dear Ambrosias in his heavanly mystical realm....All my love and friendship dear lady......your true friend ........Skyemist

Queen Bonnie

Hugs to you my friend! I am so sorry for your loss- but happy you found us here again. My friends here have helped me so much. I will renn mail you!
Hugs and love!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!