News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Evolution of Squire Mickey

Started by Squire Mickey, December 09, 2009, 11:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squire Mickey

Well here is my latest incarnation of Squire Mickey

Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

TKM

Wonderful. In my opinion, one may think (especially while firing a bow) your outfit says something more along the lines of "ranger" or "outlaw" rather than "squire," but it is a terrificly well put together outfit and you should be proud to flaunt it at faire.

Var Greyshadow

I see another Stansborough Lord of the Rings cloak!  Love the whole outfit!
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Squire Mickey

Quote from: Var Greyshadow on December 27, 2009, 04:11:07 PM
I see another Stansborough Lord of the Rings cloak!  Love the whole outfit!

Thanks. Var. And yes it is indeed a Stansborough. Outrageously expensive, but I got it for a steal. And they are very cool!
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Var Greyshadow

I got tour Stansborough's Cloak Factory while in New Zealand with Red Carpet Tours, but didn't buy the darn thing.  After regretting it for about a year, I finally broke down and ordered one.  Definitely not a steal, but one of my favorite souvenirs from the trip.

"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"