News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Discussion of Trip to a Dragon's Cave.

Started by CountessofPhoenix, May 11, 2008, 02:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poldugarian Warrior

Seems we've slowed down the posts on this story for a while. Faire season is truly upon us. So I understand, I'm waiting for someone else to begin the story again. Or it seems we've come to a writer's block and we're all wondering in what direction to take the story. At any rate let me know what's going on. Maybe even a break from the story is good until we really get the creative juices flowing again or the imagination/creativity muses visit us again.

PurpleDragon

Well, for myself I know I am busy as a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest at work, so my creative juices are somewhat "paused" for the time being.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Martin Montgomery

Sorry for the leaving us hanging! Been slightly busy with Mundane Life!! Dragon's Cave RULES!!
Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Martin Montgomery

Wow! Great posting Alphonse! The Quest has come full circle. Now how do we get Theodoriuos to Emeraldia or her to him?
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Alphonse

Indeed an excellant question,I had thought that it would require a good bit of magic, some teleporting and a shrink spell perhaps the use of an infinity bag. I was hoping to inspire our good Queen Bonnie into a most impressive display of her skills solving this one,sort of a grand finale of magic if you will. ;D

PurpleDragon

Finale?????? HEaven's no... we cannot have a finale... well, mayhap to this part of the story, but the tale itself is far from over. ;)
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

CountessofPhoenix

I need to know our group goal here. Are we transporting the eggs back to Vandor's kingdom, or are we watching them hatch and moving the hatchlings? Need some input to know what next with the eggs. Could be amusing our bunch trying to take 7 baby dragons anywhere!
Countess of Phoenix
Descendant of Celtic Nobility
Designer Extraordinaire
We are only limited by what we can dream

Martin Montgomery

AND Having perused my copy of the original storyline,"What type and color dragons are they "/ Are they from the same clutch or are they "Volunteers" from seven different clutches? Could be interesting as Tess says!!
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Alphonse

Well I unfortunately do not have a copy of the original that we lost when we moved here,just memories  ;D But it seemed to me we had agreed that they were eggs from differant colored dragons assembled in this clutch as a contingency due to the raging dragon wars.Seemed that we also agreed that each of the questers were to be given an young hatchling to raise and bond with.The details of that hadn't been worked out though and are open to be decided how ever the group wishes.The finale I mentioned was concerning my part in the story,once the dragon eggs are handled to everyone's satisfaction, I know of a certain library that will need a archivist and chief librarian.

Poldugarian Warrior

Let's make all the eggs be of a different dragon species so that when hatched and given to anyone or let free we can see all sorts of different dragons with different features and powers. Well, they are eggs, and we'd have to find some way to heat them to the point of hatching while they had fully developed inside the egg without their mother. Then transport baby dragons which could be very humorous I can just see it now, and the dialogues would be funny, or we just transport the eggs back to Theodorious, and let him have them and raise them. It would be funny though if we transported baby dragons and if we got in trouble their fighting instincts would come out and they'd want to spar with us, or even join us in fighting attackers. I just have these cute and funny images in my head of green dragons hopping and flying around breathing fire and just basically having a good time playing around us. They even act like children being able to talk, and use their hands to grab evrythin and anythin. But, this is only one way it could go. I want to know where others want to go before posting anything.

PurpleDragon

Quote from: Poldugarian Warrior on August 07, 2008, 10:35:11 AM
I just have these cute and funny images in my head of green dragons hopping and flying around breathing fire and just basically having a good time playing around us.

Why did my mind just flash to "POCKET DRAGONS" on this line??? ~giggles~

BUT, you have given me food for thought on my next post.. now if I can just get the time to write it out.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Poldugarian Warrior

Good if you know what to open with have at it.

PurpleDragon

Posted... I do hope I have done the story justice with this addition.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Martin Montgomery

How was that? I thought that each color and type of Hatchling would also rate different sizes and growth spurts. For now Violet will be roughly two feet long tip to tip with a wingspan of two and a half feet. Think of her as a falcon with an attitude!  :D
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Martin Montgomery

I am calling upon my extensive experience as a First Rate Uncle! Violet has started to take on a bit of my eldest niece!
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor