News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Discussion of Trip to a Dragon's Cave.

Started by CountessofPhoenix, May 11, 2008, 02:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alphonse

I have been looking to move the part of the story that I have been writing about Alphonse and the dragons in his care towards a point where he begins to explore the library that Theodorius has built up in his cave. Not very adventurious or action oriented. What I was think of was the possibility of me writting with you on you effort to run your town, perhaps I might write the part of an orc raiding party that you defeat as it tries your town defences?

Poldugarian Warrior

Thats sounds good. maybe while your in that library with Theodorius, you find a book that will revolutionize leadership standards and practices that help me make the village stronger, and you find out more about the prophesies of the warriors and as time goes you do write in that orc attack and I'll decide from there if it's a winning battle or losing. Dependign on how we wish to draw the story out. As for now I'll probably visit your town with Rondell, and gather supplies and maybe get into some trouble then make a hasty retreat.

PurpleDragon

~peeks his head in the door~  Yep.. everyone's still here.  ~back to mundania~
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Poldugarian Warrior

Yep, we're here just waiting for the right time for the creative juices to get flowing again.

Poldugarian Warrior

Been a long time ya'll. Is evryone still interested in carrying on the story or are we just going to lay it to rest and I or Alphonse with write a good ending.

Alphonse

It could well be time for such an end...

Queen Bonnie

Sad to end it- but guess it is time.
My inspiration fairy has not visited me for a while to stimulate any writing plot thoughts! Alas!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Poldugarian Warrior

Well, that's about how I feel too. There's only so many thoughts we can get down, and this story would be a huge chronicle if we kept going. I look for the last of the updates/endings and write mine when evryone else has put their's in.

PurpleDragon

Sad as it is to say, an ending to tie things up would be a good idea. My muses have not visited me in quite some time and I just cannot seem to coax them out of hiding.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.