News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

last Sunday meet and greet?

Started by laedyfaire, September 15, 2008, 08:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laedyfaire

we will be there Sunday only. Family obligations are keeping us from going the last two days.

anyone up for meeting at the front gate?

theChuck

aw... family obligations are restricting me to only going on saturday. :[
The Renlist - find faires near you!

Brother Robert of Essex

Well I already met the lovely Lady and her family a few times, and it was a real pleasure to make new friends!  I still have to meet Chuck though.. But as it happens, I will be there both Satuday AND Sunday so I will see you both I hope.

If you want to set a place and time to meet Chuck - let me know. I seem to be easily recognizable though, most people see me at the Faire and can match me to the forum pic easily so you might see me before I see you.. hehe

laedyfaire

awww. thanks lord robert...lovely to hang out with you too! see you soon...

Lady_Claira

Well, I'll be there that sunday.

I do remember laedyfaire a little bit. I know we met the last time I was there. It is a 2 - 2.5 hour drive for me and my friends to get there though, so I don't know if I'll be there at the gate at the opening. But on the other hand, if you're going to the pub sing, then maybe we'll meet up there. I'm not saying make it a point to meet up there. But I know for a fact I'm going to that and I don't know anything else. (It sort of depends on the rest of my crew coming with me)

Anyway, if I see you guys there. AWESOMENESS!
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

laedyfaire

greetings lady claira..yes, we did meet..I believe in the laedy's room :) anyway, it would be lovely to see you again. We will definitely be at the pub sing. We get there at 6 though, to see the Mystic Minstrels.

so if all else fails..how about meeting at the Pageant Wagon between 6 and 6:30? anyone else?? I will be holding a front row seat for anyone who wants. LF

Lady_Claira

Front row sounds amazingness to me! And it sounds good, though I can't guarantee I'll be there at that time.

And yes, we did meet at the laedy's room. HA HA HA
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike