News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Drunken - McLotofus - Gnome get together this weekend

Started by *Teach*, August 25, 2008, 04:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This years party will be a...

Humdinger!
1 (5.9%)
Hoot!
1 (5.9%)
Blast!
1 (5.9%)
Drunken Fiesta!
14 (82.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Yrose

Heck that's in the vacinity, anything within a neighboring county pretty much is. Count on Sir Edward and I and batch of chicken enchiladas and a couple of bottles of Loki.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

LadyJessica

Things are looking good as we are getting the keys a day earlier that expected...just need to make sure of the date...it's for Sunday, right?  If I do make it I'm not sure what I can bring but I'll try to bring something.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

PapaGnome

Yes it is Sunday folks can start arriving aroun Noon, grub will be at 3:00pm and party till ??????????

Once I get a good head count I will send out our address, map and phone numbers.

Scol
PaPaGnome
Drunken Gnomes
Commander of the HSI
Royal Order of Landsharks #35

wyckdblyss

"Ello!!! Count me in! I have decided come hell or high water I will be there! Have not decided exactly what I am going to make yet though...have a couple ideas. So can't wait to see everyone!
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70

MacLaren

I shall be attending this shindig....but I need directions. A simple address is fine, I have a Key Map. Somebody PLEASE pm me! Also, is it a garbed event?

I've got a huge pot o' "Dan's ridiculous beans" planned for the potluck as well.

Dan
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Zardoz

I don't know for sure what my Sunday plans are... (OK, I almost never know what I'm doing till somebody tells me to stop it)  But we will try to make it out if at all possible, and I have loki !
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

PapaGnome

I am so honored that folks we have yet to meet are wanting to join us, it will be our pleasure to finally meet those we have not and spend time with those who we have.

My better half Teanha will be doing a map and directions tomorrow and I will make those who need it get a copy.

Scol
PapaGnome
PaPaGnome
Drunken Gnomes
Commander of the HSI

Thomas Eagle

Ally is working Sunday all day so sry to say but we will not be able to come out.  I'm sure Teach will properly  ;D document all of the festivities so I'm sure I wont miss too much.
Honorary Member of the B.S. Crew
Teller of "Memorable" Stories  "Ding" & "D/A"
Part-time Camp Organizer

PapaGnome

Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls...Children Of All Ages The Drunken Gnomes & McLotofus Proudly Presents the First Ever Drunken - McLotofus - Gnome - Hurricane Party...!!!

The party is still on, Andi is still heading in from San Antonio and Gustov is well who knows, so we decided to go through with the plan.  If things change drasticly and if anyone is not comfy with headed this way, we will understand with No hurt feelings. 

Teanha will finish up with the directions today and I will get them to you asap.  Those that do plan on still attending could I get a roll call.

Scol

ps: I was thinking of making Hurricanes, is that wrong???
PaPaGnome
Drunken Gnomes
Commander of the HSI

*Teach*

*Hurricane involve rum... that can never be wrong*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Yrose

We're hurricane party ready, uh I mean hurricane ready. Heck, let's party! Sir Edward and Yrose attending.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Blue66669

Brimstone Blue (Gncognegro Gnomie) and Erik the Green (Gnumb Thumb Gnome) + das Kinder will be in attendance. My children are demon spawn, so you might wanna secure anything that needs securing. Wow, I have my own form of Hurricane...
Blaidd Drwg

LadyJessica

It's official LadyJessica (Gnaitheas Gnomie) will be attending her first official Gnomie party!  That's right this is my first official Gnome party!
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

PapaGnome

Yeah Baby...I can't wait to see you all...and Lady Jessica can I just say one thing...It's About Damn Time...LoL...j/k...we are honored...

Scol
PaPaGnome
Drunken Gnomes
Commander of the HSI

Zaubon

Zaubon will try and find his way there as well. I'll have to sneak though, I've been exiled by both the Pasadena and Deer Park PDs. Is there a statute of limitations on drunken debauchery and dopery without a permit?