News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Drunken - McLotofus - Gnome get together this weekend

Started by *Teach*, August 25, 2008, 04:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

This years party will be a...

Humdinger!
1 (5.9%)
Hoot!
1 (5.9%)
Blast!
1 (5.9%)
Drunken Fiesta!
14 (82.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

PapaGnome

Hmmmmm...dunno but if they come by it's a two'fer for 'em cause I have lived in this neighborhood for 30+ years...LoL....and was a kid from the burbs with a hot rod z28 in the 80's...LoL...
PaPaGnome
Drunken Gnomes
Commander of the HSI
Royal Order of Landsharks #35

MacLaren

In! Hurricanes don't scare this Gulf Coast boy!

Is it a garbed party? My kilt may be "persuaded" upward if the winds kick up! :o

Dan
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

*Teach*

Sigh....
I can't go...
My family is evacuating from the storm so we get to hang out and wait for them
stupid hurricane
double sigh

*they best keep out of my rum...*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

MacLaren

Hurricane, shmurricane. I'll bring a bottle for ya. But you need to be there for delivery. Don't wuss out on us now dood. It won't even be here 'til at least Monday, maybe Tuesday....and that's if it even comes this way! Unless your family lives in N.O., get yer butt to the partay!

I've lived in (military)sub freezing temps and rain and wind with little more than a tent and clothing. Surely we can all gather round and keep each other happy in some fashion! If I can survive last year's Thanksgiving weekend in the kilt, surely you can come out and imbibe a bit of rum!

And yes, I'm bribing you! Get your arse there!

Dan
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

*Teach*

It's not me that's keeping me from coming, its my family that is in the mandatory evac area on the lousyanna border.
I am safe and snug in San Antonio... but I am where they are all coming to tomorrow so we will be getting ready for them etc etc
Speaking of that, anyone planning to travel west from Houston tomorrow best plan on some serious delays starting in the morning... when the mandatory stuff becomes official. My folks left Orange tonight (right on the LA border) and tell me it's already starting to stack up.

*but you can send the rum here if'n you want to still*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Yrose

I hope the storm doesn't mess things up too bad. Going to watch the news in the morn. Did anyone decide if this is garbed or not?
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

PapaGnome

Not a garbed event, sorry I should have posted that earlier...very informal.  I am watching the storm updates as well, and as of now we are go for the party unless something drastic happens between now and noon...we may be running a bit behind so no rush, but we do wanna get started by 3:00 at the latest.  So if anyone is running behind no worries.

Call me if you need any other directions, or anything (832.788.6453)

Scol
PapaGnome
PaPaGnome
Drunken Gnomes
Commander of the HSI

PapaGnome

We Had To Push The Time Back Until 2:00 PM.  Running A Bit Behind This Morning...!!!

Scol/Mike
PapaGnome
PaPaGnome
Drunken Gnomes
Commander of the HSI

MacLaren

I hear ya bro. I'll be heading to the party here shortly, with camera. I'm sure we'll all post some good pics for you to b.i. itch about!

All the best to you and yours!
Dan
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Zardoz

Sorry we didn't make it out to the party, I was at the Tilted Kilt the night before and may have "over beveraged" a wee bit. 
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

MacLaren

I really need to adjust my sleep schedule for these things in advance. Getting up at 3AM and hanging out with you fools is difficult!!

I had a great time in spite of being forced to leave early. It was good to see all of you.

I hope the Loki was well consumed, and I hope all had a great time after I left!!! There were many having their fun on my behalf, after all!

Did the goat live through the night without me? ::)

Dan
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

PapaGnome

PaPaGnome
Drunken Gnomes
Commander of the HSI

MacLaren

It's difficult to stay up late when I get up so early. Sleep was beckoning, so away I had to go.

Anyway, I'd like to thank you for your hospitality, and will adjust the sleep cycle for faire. I'll see you all soon!

Dan
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Yrose

Sir Edward and I had a great time. Always glad to meet new faces and visit with the ones we know. I shouldn't have drank that whole bottle of loki..... woooo. It was fun doing it though! Till faire all take care.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

wyckdblyss

Just wanted to say thanks PapaGnome and T! I had a blast Sunday!  ;D
Dan, I think your Girlfriend survived ok without you after you left. Last I saw she was being safely tucked away by Pam  ;D

It was great to meet everyone I had not met prior and equally as great seeing those I already knew. Can't wait to see you all at TRF!
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70