News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

anyone seen Avidd?

Started by Lady Catherine, August 27, 2008, 06:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Catherine

Hi all! I am trying to find Avidd!  anyone seen him?  We are going to do a small new faire in Columbia, Tn and I would love to have him there, doing his thing! 

Thanks all!

alicia
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

Quiet One

When I talked to him at Great Lake Medeival Faire last month, he told me to right now to get on the internet he had to go to the library, which was kinda far away since he lived in the middle of nowhere.  I wanted to email him some pictures, but instead I am putting them on a CD and delivering through a friend at Ohio RF.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Lady Nicolette

What I know of him, Quiet One has mentioned.  He'd said that he wasn't able to have much Internet access...I agree, he'd be great to have there!  If the Faire is later than 9-13/14 and he's up at OH, I'll also relay the message.
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

renfairephotog

It's next spring. Lady Catherine is trying to find help  now.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Avidd

Hey! I'm over here(waves) ;D Alicia, I've sent you a pm with some contact info. Nikki,thanks for the heads up and the link to here.