News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who is coming to closing weekend?

Started by Lady Riddle, October 16, 2008, 11:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyAnn

Your Majesty * curtsey* 
I have not had the pleasure of meeting thee, but I shall be there Saturday along 4 other from MIRF!

Have my eye deceived me?  Old Tinker and Belle will be there on Saturday?! 
If it is true, my heart is filled with such delight!  ;D

Safe journeys to all!

~LadyAnn~
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Lady Riddle

Well we will have to remedy that now won't we Lady Ann.  While I am busy during the day, I am an hour worth of "free time" between 2-3.  Perhaps we can meet have another group meeting.  What say you Tink and Bell and everyone else who will be there??

StareNorthSteve

Still trying to work things out to get there ... although it looks like it will be Sunday (maybe in mundanes) if at all. In any case, Huzzah to all!

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

LadyHawkeontheHill

Quote from: Lady Riddle on October 17, 2008, 11:32:11 AM
Well we will have to remedy that now won't we Lady Ann.  While I am busy during the day, I am an hour worth of "free time" between 2-3.  Perhaps we can meet have another group meeting.  What say you Tink and Bell and everyone else who will be there??

Name the time and place your majesty and we will all most certainly be there!
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Lady Riddle

2:15 pm At the Aleing Knight Pub.  Since most of you's guys will be there already.  :)

Carl

I think the MIRF invasion will have no problem meeting at a pub.The hard part will be trying to get them out!!! We await your arrival your Majesty
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

jinx

I'm afraid I had to make a rather hasty early exit today.  I kept my eyes out for anyone from here, but didn't spot any in my rush.  Chris called me and said I needed to come home, he needed the car.  When asked why, he let me know that our roomie, Mike, had been helping our elderly neighbours with something and had fallen off a ladder.  They've headed to the ER now, but we're pretty sure he broke his ankle rather badly.  >.<

I had a wonderful time, and look very much forward to seeing all of you again very soon!
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Bugsy

ahhh, such a great faire season.  Really, probably the best for me yet!

I couldn't think of a better group of people to share a merry time with.   It truly would not be the same without all of you.

Lady Riddle, you are fantastic.  Hope you will be returning next year!

Already looking forward to next year, meet-ups and invasions elsewhere in between.

Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Synikul

Quote from: Bugsey on October 19, 2008, 09:26:22 PM
ahhh, such a great faire season.  Really, probably the best for me yet!

It was an exceptionally good year, probably my best too. I'm already depressed that it's over. It usually takes a few weeks before I seriously miss it. :'(

Lord Virgil

My lovely wife Barb and I made it for Sunday only (I had to work Saturday) and missed most of our MiRF counterparts that only came Saturday,  :'(.  We still had a great time hanging with our friends Carl and Donna and mingling with all you Ohio folk.  Thanks for a great day at your wonderful faire.
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

max and kate

We Outlanders can only say WOW! A great weekend, thanks Ohio for the good time and it was great being with the folks from MiRF and the GLRF too.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

LadyAnn

I agree Max and Kate WOW! What a wonderful weekend indeed.  We laughed and smiled so much our cheeks were hurting.  It was wonderful to see all of our MIRF, ORF, Outlander, and Castleteer friends again.  Not to be forgetten all the new friends we meet as well!

A special thanks to Old Tinker and Belle for making your way to ORF for one more weekend. {{BIG HUGS }} to you both! It was so nice to see you both again.

Until we meet again...

May the Sun away warm your face, May the Wind be at your Back, and May the Moon guide us back to each other.  You all are forever in my heart.

~LadyAnn~
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"