News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Coming in September 13th!

Started by Doc Tyma, August 28, 2008, 11:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc Tyma

Hey there!

It would be great to meet up with anyone from here on Saturday the 13th.  I am coming in from Omaha, have never been to the KCRF, and would love a tour guide or entourage?  It might be worth a pint of mead ... :).  Hope to see you all there!

Doc
--
Doc Tyma (but Adam is fine, too ;-)
Devious little wandering professor of symbols and signs

Emerald Shaunassey

Hey Doc!
     What good fortune!  It looks like myself and a few of my crew will be making an Invasion of KCRF the same weekend.  Details are not set in stone as of yet but, looking quite hopeful in that direction.  Will keep you posted and let you know.  It would be great to put a face with the name.  Would be glad to show ya about Canterbury.

Here's to a meet-up!
Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

Escarlata

Emerald, my thanks to you. I'd looked all over for the name of the shire and had no luck find it. Mayhaps, tis just me being blind but thank you none the less
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Emerald Shaunassey

Esc,
     Now that you mention it - I don't think KCRF publishes the name of the shire anywhere on their website or print publications.  I've worked it so much that it's just second nature to me.  Glad I could help ya out hon.

Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.