News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MDRF Opening Day 8/23/2008-Saturday

Started by LadySeasan, August 25, 2008, 07:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySeasan

I think that this was the best opening day in the years that I have been there. Weather was *perfect* it was not too crowded, the food was always yummy, and I was in good company!

Here is the link to the album:
http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q119/BigCutie20/MDRF%20Opening%20Day%202008/

And here are some of my favorite pictures:

Me, with two of the four gentlemen at fight school:

The whole gang! Me, my bf(the man in the lovely blue tights) my friend Jesse (in all black) and Megan (at the end) and cast members:

The King at the closing of the day:

the nun show:

i love elephants!:

my FAVORITE show and my favorite guys (besides my own boyfriend :)-Fight School!

Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

Scotsman

Nice work! I passed you a couple time and failed to say hello ... I shall not make that mistake again! If you are coming this weekend we will have a nice gathering for tailgate at 0830 - first row in the parking lot. Please stop by so we can make introduction. Great pictures.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

analise

Like Scotsman says: I saw you guys a few times but failed to actually go over and say hello (bad ana!). Definitely come to the tailgate, though! :) Otherwise, I'll make sure to go say hi at Fight School. :D

LadySeasan

i will try to see if i can make it, it is really up to my boyfriend since he is the driver and has the money :)  so we will see!
Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

DragonWing

:) Nice pictures.  I hope to see some of you there this year. Not sure when I will be going.
Dragon rider and mage,
(aka Vince)