News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Day Experiences!

Started by LadySeasan, August 24, 2008, 12:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirtfarmer

I thought this was the best opening weekend in years, mostly because of the weather, but the turn out was good but not "too" good.  You could make it into a privey without much of a wait and the food/beer lines were easy to work through... and everyone seemed to be in a great mood, that is always a plus.

LadySeasan

I agree, the privy lines were very short, i didnt have to wait for more than a minute, which is a good thing :)
Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

LadySeasan

oh, and the best part of the day was actually the ending, i got to take a picture with my two favorite fight school guys :)

three years of going to the mdrf, and i get my picture with my guys :) i can die happy now. lol
Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Lady Maerwynn

Nice pictures everyone.  I agree that the weather was great. lines were short, and good friends were all around.  We had a wonderful time and it was great to see everyone again.
Clan M'Crack - Breeze'n
FoMDRF
FoVarf
IWG #42

lordwriothsley

Nice picture Lady Seasan and Lady Maerwynn in sueth are you and your husband planning on coming back to Revel Grove any other weekend this year cause I plan on making my arrival there pretty soon and would like to see you and all my other VARF friends there when I come.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Maerwynn

Yea, My Lord, we will be coming back almost every weekend.  We will see you there.
Clan M'Crack - Breeze'n
FoMDRF
FoVarf
IWG #42

lordwriothsley

Excellent well My Lady,Then I shall see you there very soon.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"