News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening weekend

Started by MMario, September 02, 2008, 08:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMario

Back at KRF!  and believe me, I wouldn't be driving 400 plus miles in each direction if I didn't enjoy myself.

Now I don't want to complain, but Gate Show is a bit weaker this year then I am used to; but it WAS opening weekend; so I'm sure that will shake down.  The Scenario - WOW!  Back to a multi-part rather then the two identical shows.  Means I have to skip pub sing at least once a weekend - but worth it.  I had goosebumps!

Diabolis in Musica - another WOW!

Still trying to digest the entire weekend - as usual; saturated with too much to straighten out immediatley.

Capt Lucy

Yes yes, opening weekend WAS fantastic as always!  Scenario was...just WOW!!!!  Queen Livinia = teh luv <3  She has an absolutely fantastic voice...and the "Thriller" dance was to die for! 

400 miles?  yay!  I flew 1000 miles...but granted, my family is all in MASS....  regardless KRF will always be home to me!
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...