News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Faire this weekend 9/6-7/08?

Started by Lord Clisto of York, September 03, 2008, 02:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

I shall be making the journey to the faire this weekend and probably only for Saturday. Who else is going so we could meet up? Most likely by the Meadery near Magregor games.This is the weekend several of my friends in management from Upper Wis. faire will be there as well.

Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lord Figaro

Bummer, this week is the only Saturday the wife and I shall not be there. Have a fun filled day Sir Clisto.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Noble Dreg

I'm going one of the days this weekend...as we have never met I will try for Saturday, always willing to meet fellow R/F types!
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

SleepyArcher

Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Sitara

I shall be there as well.  This time George and I will actually have some time to hang out with people as we took Saturday off.  The only thing we have to be on time for is the 2pm Feast.  YAY!  We haven't had a day off in 4 years!
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Muffin

I will be there both days slingin beer at Foaming Stein... Yay beer!! ;D
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

ladiedragon

Rage and I willl be there both days also.

Capt. Bacardi

Oh Bloody Hell!!! not you again....oh wait that was my outside voice again.. :o

Probably will not make the 10am mead booth, bloody work meeting. Thou I will be there both days as usual...  ;D
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Will Gamwell

Glad that you will be making it out again Sir Clisto!  We will see you around on Saturday!

Cheers,
Sean

Sir Abish

Greetings Everyone!   The intrepid band of knights from Doon Douglas will be on pilgramage to your festival this Saturday.  ( we include Sir Clisto amoung our number )  We look forward to seeing all of you again.  Please stop by Mac's pub and say hello.  We usually take up station there for a large portion of the day.  The pirates inherent to that locale are always friendly and welcoming.  We look forward to seeing all of you again and are very appreciative of your support of the Wisconsin Renaissance Faire over the last 3 years. This is one of my favorite weekends of the whole year.  I get to spend the day with all of you and drink beer.  Huzzah!   See you on Saturday

Charlotte Rowan

I work till 1 on Saturday but will be hanging out afterwards! Woot!
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

white trillium

We'll be there Saturday for sure and possibly Sunday as well.  As a bonus, no kids!
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Nikita

I'll be in my familiar spot doing my familiar gig.
Everyday is a challenge and gift

renren

I won't be back until last weekend!
Do have plenty of fun! :)
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Storm

I will be there on Saturday. Gin is a maybe.