News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Darkke Duck has been Ducknapped!

Started by Zaubon, September 03, 2008, 12:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaubon

I have recieved another note. Folks this is looking bad. Please do everything you can to help the DBI rescue our beloved Captain!

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg

Yrose

Empress, we have the utmost trust in your ability to catch this ducknapper and bring them to justice, saving our beloved Darkke Duck.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

TinGoliath

Indeed, it appears the Shire is Game for a hero to being an end to the fowl Mallard Malady of Malice.

*Ducks out while you all take a gander at that*
You do not need a patch or badge on your sleeve to show you have honor.

Yrose

<------- Throws a gander Mallard at TinGoliath for even coming up with that! You didn't duck fast enough! smack! :D
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

PurpleDragon

Let us not befowl this situation with such puns.  WE must not DUCK the issue at hand.  This Malady against the mallard really would make a Drake upset.  WE must make sure the gander over every inch of the shire and not overlook the proverbial goose that might lay the golden egg that could crack this case.  Though, I hear tale there is a Bunny Rabbit that has it in for a certain little black duck...
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Blue66669

Um, the Empress is officially confused. I don't know who "Drake" is, but DARKKE (pronounced Dahr-kee) must be suffering immensely. He's used to having treats of rum and loki twice a day!
Blaidd Drwg

PurpleDragon

Quote from: blue66669 on September 05, 2008, 04:24:12 PM
Um, the Empress is officially confused. I don't know who "Drake" is, but DARKKE (pronounced Dahr-kee) must be suffering immensely. He's used to having treats of rum and loki twice a day!

Drake = Male Duck
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

mpullen

Not sure if this will help, but there has been a large increase in google searches for "Roasted Darkke Duck Recipes" coming from the Houston area over the past week.

This fowl perpetrator needs to be plucked as fast as possible, before they take the final step and convert our beloved Captain of the Guard to entree of the day.

KeeperoftheBar

I think this is a case for DUCK DOGERS of the 25th and a half Century!  He will be able to find Darkke Duck
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Sir Martin

Quote from: KeeperoftheBar on September 06, 2008, 09:29:04 PM
I think this is a case for DUCK DOGERS of the 25th and a half Century!  He will be able to find Darkke Duck

Especially this version of Duck Dodgers    :)

Lady Ann of Draycott

Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

MacLaren

ROTFLMFAO!!!

You people are sick!!!

Wait a minute.....I'm a member of that persuasion.

Gimme the ducknapper, a sturdy chair, a roll of "duck" tape, jumper cables and battery, Skil saw, hot iron, and a few witnesses to confirm my thorough questioning of said ducknapper!!!! Darkke WILL be found!

No cameras, please, it might be too graphic for the kids.......
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Zaubon

More dreaful news has arrived! No one has come forward to help pay the ransom. The DBI say that if we pay the ransom we just encourage the dastardly ducknappers and guarantee Darkke's demise. Other than that then just say inquiries are proceeding.
On top of all this sorrow, another note comes from the ducknappers!

PurpleDragon

COWARDS, hiding their faces as if they are ashamed to look a man in the eye when they attempt to take his life.  Screw the DBI, someone must pay the ransom and get Darkke back home safely.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove