News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A Photo Thread...

Started by jayadancer, September 04, 2008, 08:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chriscat53

I am also interested in getting copies of a few for my living room wall. I will be willing to pay for them if that is possible. Thanks.

Sir Raymond Keeper of Images

I did not make the photos downloadable for protection of my subjects.  Also the ones on line are made into a low file size because of the amount of photos I have on the site.  if they are copied the will pixilate and be unclear.

If you want copies send me an email to featherphoto@yahoo.com. I can make prints as large as 20x30.

Kip

Lori you got alot of good pics  I forgot I sang little tea pot and itsy bitsy spider

Thomas the Ratcatcher

Quote from: Terry Griffith on September 10, 2008, 07:20:08 PM
Quote from: Thomas the Ratcatcher on September 09, 2008, 10:45:33 PM
'ELLO!!!!  I just signed up for this stuff.  I'll be on more frequently.

It's good to know the forum will be free from vermin now.  Welcome Ratcatcher.

*starts killing rats*

just doing my job, right?  =P

FoxgloveLupine

Kip my dear (and everyone else who's in my camera's sights),

Thank you for the compliment.  I try to avoid posing my subject, I feel I get to capture your souls *insert evil laughter here* better that way.  I can't wait to be with all my dear friends this weekend and capture the final weekend of what has been an amazing Faire run!  If anyone has any specific shots they want, let me know.  You all know how to find me!

Quote from: Kip on September 16, 2008, 11:00:47 AM
Lori you got alot of good pics  I forgot I sang little tea pot and itsy bitsy spider
Foxglove Lupine
--------
Assassin for Hire
Queen of Kitty Shoes
Girl with the big lens
"Rude...Rude and not Ginger"

Professor M

Foxglove, I love your pictures, especially because they aren't posed.  Posing makes me look dopey.  (OK, dopier than usual).
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

FoxgloveLupine

M,

Remember, the camera cannot lie...so if the image is nice, it's because the subject is such!  ;)

As for looking dopey, you sir, never!  And What Sadira's line: "Don't worry about looking cool, you're already at a Renaissance Festival."  :-*

Quote from: Professor M on September 23, 2008, 01:59:04 PM
Foxglove, I love your pictures, especially because they aren't posed.  Posing makes me look dopey.  (OK, dopier than usual).
Foxglove Lupine
--------
Assassin for Hire
Queen of Kitty Shoes
Girl with the big lens
"Rude...Rude and not Ginger"

Kip

Professor M.

Email me and let know which photos you want a and I will send them to you.

Professor M

Thank you, Sir Raymond.  I'm having email problems right now, but I'll be in touch when it gets working again.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Alice

I wasn't clever enough to think of this before, but yesterday I gave my camera to my favorite playtron (<3) to take pictures during pub sing. I definitely should have thought of this before, but I'm happy that I at least have a few nice pictures on my camera of some really awesome people. :) Feel free to take them if you would like.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alicethebaker/sets/72157607578076847/

And then here are a few pictures from after the cannon when we all were acting a bit sillier than usual. :P (Thanks for flicking me off, Lord High Mayor!! Tho I did initiate it haha)

http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp308/alicethebaker/PghRenFest08/

Enjoy! :D

- Alice Baker, baker's daughter -
Best buns in the shire.

kilted one

Great pictures, Alice.  Though I am really not that mean.
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Alice

Quote from: kilted one on September 29, 2008, 12:55:20 PM
Great pictures, Alice.  Though I am really not that mean.

Of course not, you're never mean~ :)
I just didn't get a picture of you other than that one.
- Alice Baker, baker's daughter -
Best buns in the shire.

Angus_Cutter

hey kip this address should work for your profile picture:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb247/Meroidoc/Kip.jpg

so you just need to copy this link and paste it

Alice,

I have a lot of shots of you and your friends on my site web.mac.com/featherphoto.  Just email me the numbers of the photos you want and I will email them to you.

This is also for anyone else that may want photos.